• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any Difference in Drug Supply?

Ha ha . Strange things fear . Nice people finding each Orr . BitninghM has been busy all thru this . People police are being trained in people’s own Aston Villa foot ball club renting space to the nhs for maternity service may be for laughing gas for greakidh , everythibg will be available ,... for a while little feast then Boone famine , after Christmas .. as us every year with some things. Stories but tiredc

Lucky you! I haven't seen any pollen in ages, I've still a small lump of amazing dark bendy hash, forget the name, but I prefer some pollen for smoking in the daytime, can't be smoking that stuff in the daytime as it kicks my ass to sleep 😀
Pollen is back on but we are told to buy plenty cos it won't be around next week. I only got a little because I am really long on weed atm. It's a high CBD strain and I am smoking more than normal so I think I will take out a weighty position on solid today. D Funny enough they were meant to roll out some squidge when the pollen ran out but it never happened, you must have got it.

If you want to be anonymous, mine your BTC and have it deposited directly into a hardware wallet.
I have not used any commercial services to buy crypto is several years.

Private script costs can be a bump but you definitely shouldn't be paying that much for diaz and DHC. I'd shop around different pharmacies if I were you. I've had private scripts of diaz filled for a fiver. That was only one box admittedly, but no way should six boxes cost £155.
£155 hahaha

Where abouts u at ?martindale pharma are they only manufacturers for mehtadone ampules in the uk and the 50 in ten ml are out of stock till november and the 10 in 10s are gonna be short for 3 weeks. Put on pills for time being. He is On 170mg a day habit. Monday they only have 95mg in tablets to give :/
Subs or methadone pills

Agreed benzo withdrawal just goes on and on. Sleep is fucked for months.
Get off the smack and those 5 days aren't a lot of fun. But you did it to yourself so no sympathy to be had from anyone.

Just remember it's all self inflicted and I find it helps not to wallow in self pity.
Mirtazapine and propranolol help.

I heard a few days ago, Theres a big time drought here. I dont know if coincidence but today all is shit round me.
Anyone else heard anything similar. Or noticed drop in availability or quality?

I won't give specifics but a massive blow has been dealt on top of the already shitty covid situation.

No droughts or lower quality around me in fact quite the opposite.

Been getting a nice range of benzos - diaz, alpraz, clonaz, bromaz - and I mean in decent quantities too.

Codeine, DHC, morphine, oxy all no problem.

Weed supply still ain't changed and is stronger than ever.

Had some ket recently which had me proper k-holing, street stuff but better than the darknet shit, can't remember the last time I had ket that good. Picking up 5 grams worth this weekend. You reckon £150 is a fair price for top quality? Personally I reckon it £30 per gram at 5g is a little steep, but tbh I'm happy to pay for that quality and a mate is middlemanning it for me so I know he's taking his slice which is fair play tbh.

Urm what else? Think that's about it. Basically I am well chuffed at the drugs I been getting. Covid or no covid.

I heard a few days ago, Theres a big time drought here. I dont know if coincidence but today all is shit round me.
Anyone else heard anything similar. Or noticed drop in availability or quality?
Mate im from ireland too, so i dont know wjat yoyr on about becUse im well able to get decent quality stuff in clondalkin/ballyfermot if u wanna get best quality brown ur better off buyin from lithuanian, they have proper stuff, much better than the irish for sure!

Heroin and coke are going fine but however hash and weeds are fucked in a big way, i was told there are absolutely nothing around in dublin, cork and kerry lol. Im not suprised reallly because of big bust recently

Here in London my hash supplier ran out of the good stuff after a few weeks of lockdown and prices for crappy hash have increased to ridiculous.
At the same time the weed dealer spontaneously lowered his prices by about 15%.
Roids came from China about 3 weeks ago after months of no shipping due to closed borders.

The bust I posted before is starting to hit here for weed, only 25 or 50 bags really, plus still no hash, been told 3 weeks roughly or when it comes it comes basically and hash is all I enjoy smoking, the edibles are tying me over tho, the stoner patch ones you need atleast 2 and only get 6 in a pack so a little disappointed but the chocolates are crazy strong, even a quarter piece has me fuckin blazed

Last edited: