Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any decent RC stimulants?

khatman

Bluelighter
What's good on the RC front these days.

I am looking for a stimulant, and am after euphoria and horniness.

I used to enjoy Mephedrone and JGG, AMT occasionally but found that too sedating for my liking.

I assume 5 and 6 APB are now banned, always felt they lacked something anyway.

3fpm and 4-methylmethylphenidate are winners in my book. careful with the 3fpm as its fucking compulsive

I wonder when they will break open the box of aminorex compounds? 2-fluro-aminorex or 2-fluro-methylaminorex could be interesting.

The market is currently being flooded with RC stims, some seem to have found favour and remain available whilst others are just organic junk with potentially toxic qualities.

MPA has remained relatively popular, I have used it since 2011 personally. Firstly, it's nothing like Meph/aMT, nowhere near as euphoric or, indeed, interesting. That is not to say it doesn't have its uses; it is a no-frills attached, remarkably anorectic, functional psychostimulant. You will never writhe around the bed grinning, but you may find yourself working harder, sleeping a little less, and becoming almost obsessively clean and organised. Dosage will be around 25mg consumed orally, for a moderately perceptible boost. Other ROA's aren't generally required, thankfully, as MPA is well absorbed in the gut. Snootled is pretty much a waste of time, no rush to be gained from the highly uncomfortable sensation of having one's nose clogged by a compound with the texture of flour. Not to mention that the Sulphur moiety reeks to high heaven. 8(

My current favourite RC stimulant is actually one of my top 5 stimulants in general. Seems to be pretty damn popular with most of us Stim-Freaks (a badge of honour). The compound is 3-FluoroPhenmetrazine, a simple halogenated Phenylmorpholine. Structurally it is near identical to its parent molecule (Phenmetrazine - Preludin) and effects wise isn't much different, aside from the relative lack of typical stimulant euphoria, instead 3-F produces a very unique and highly enjoyable experience that is unlike many other stimulants. Be warned, 3-F is insanely compulsive, it will catch you by surprise that Saturday night is now Tuesday morning and the baggie is substantially lighter. Dose and ROA; 30-40mg orally. Nasal is not worth it. Rectal: 20mg. Smoked/IV'd: 10-15mg.

Don't bother with Mexedrone/xx-AI's, dysphoric garbage.

Stay safe.
<3

Last edited:
haha^^ this long enthusiastic post brought to you by 3fpm. i do like it, and all sprout says is bang on.

i'm still a fan of the 4-ritalin tho.

haha^^ this long enthusiastic post brought to you by 3fpm. i do like it, and all sprout says is bang on.

i'm still a fan of the 4-ritalin tho.
Of course 3-F played a part in my eager (?) response, surely you know of my fondness for admittedly the most beautiful structure this mere Junkie Scientist has come across (fnarr?).
I try to be accurate in my information so bang on is exactly what I hope to be.

Will very soon sample 4F-MPH, having spent years hoofing 'Phenidates I have high hopes for this.

<3

ha, i think you'll enjoy it. it's stronger (speedier?) and more jittery than 3fpm IMO but definitely a worthwhile RC.

did 15mg nasally lastnight at 7pm. didnt have benzos so i had an awful broken fitful sleep. the crash isn't so bad, but deffo present. never tried proper methylphenidate to compare but it's better than eph.

Thank-you for the replies.

I only used to buy 1 gram of Mephedrone at a time because if I had more I would bosh it all, no will power.
So I am looking for a fun day and night and then recover for the rest of the week or 2 weeks. I do not want to be on it daily, I have enough energy anyway.

I thought MDPV was banned ages ago. Never tried in knowingly but used to do 1g of meph a week for a year until the ban in 2010 then out of desperation bought a branded sealed pack of something from a head shop and had the worst few days of my life, could not sleep for days, seeing shadow people, things moving about, bad episode.

Been doing 1 g of the sub standard meph until a couple of months ago.

Found some 3 FPM for sale, is powder or crystal preferable? I prefer to plug rather than sniff so crush it and add to some warm water.
What is the dosage for a good rush? With Meph I used to plug 350mg and then another 350mg an hour later. Take the rest the next night.

Is 4-Methylphenidate the same as 4-FmPH?

Not found 4-FA yet but if it is more jittery I might try 3 FPM or 4-Methylphenidate first. Euphoria and horniness for a day/evening is my goal.

i think these are what you're looking for. plugged i'd say both chems would require about 15mg to get on with to get a good taste for em.

dunno about the powder/crystal thing, think it's a bit of a scam. just use a solid vendor.

Powder is more likely to be diluted with random white powder instead of intricate crystals you can crush as needed.

I don't use MCAT so I can't help.
MDAI may be of interest.

<3

I wonder when they will break open the box of aminorex compounds? 2-fluro-aminorex or 2-fluro-methylaminorex could be interesting.

Didn't they do one of them (called 'Serotoni' (something-methyl-aminorex?)) which resulted in some deaths in europe so all vendors withdrew it (i never got a chance to try it but it sounded maybe nice when used carefully (like 5-it was)).

OP - i concur with the thread but my two penneth: 3fpm is 'nicer' but more compulsive and shorter acting; 4fmph is longer lasting and more functional, but has a narrow sweet spot (15-25 for me - above gets a bit jittery).

SOS: can some chemicals not be dissolved together and then recrystalised to make it look purer than simply mixing dry powders? (i'm not sure, but i had some 'recrystalised' 3fpm which seemed less pure than other batches (maybe was just batch difference)

They can, but the time/effort involved is not practical for the generous pricing on an economic scale.