• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any daily users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K0281

Greenlighter
I'm curious if there are others who use daily over extended periods and have not experienced downsides? There is so much hype and propaganda out there it seems many don't care to discuss it. I find it fascinating that none of the published information on side effects seems to occur.

What drugs are we discussing? I see amphetamines in the sub-title but not entirely sure from your post.

There isn't much discussion to be had, amphetamines take from the future and give you what you want now. Even at low doses the mechanism of the drug means that over time you deplete your body's reserves of dopamine and noradrenaline if you don't give it rest, causing damage to the receptors over long periods of time and it just loses its pop..

Something as good as the amphetamine rush can surely not last forever it common sense.
Although it is not as ravaging as the media portrays but depression and anxiety can be small problems that cause your life to head in the wrong direction, You dont have to be bat shit insane to notice the eroding effect of amphetamine. you can never justify every day use in my opinion as it can not be sustained without impacts on personality and emotions, even low dose treatment for ADHD has changed some of my friends forever.

You cant eat Pizza and Burgers all day without getting coronary artery disease at 50, so imagine whats drugs do

Appreciate the perspective here but I am really curious if others have done the daily thing in low dose. The high is definitely different but chasing the wake up and not the high. Hate the way it's characterized such that people often feel ashamed of it when there are many others out there with more potent effects (at least for me).

Appreciate the perspective here but I am really curious if others have done the daily thing in low dose. The high is definitely different but chasing the wake up and not the high. Hate the way it's characterized such that people often feel ashamed of it when there are many others out there with more potent effects (at least for me).

You are totally missing the point or just don't want to hear/know the truth that Ergan is trying to convey to you in post above!

Low or high doses of use will either way be harmful to you overall. Its not the right path to take!

You are totally missing the point or just don't want to hear/know the truth that Ergan is trying to convey to you in post above!

Low or high doses of use will either way be harmful to you overall. Its not the right path to take!

Thank you. I understand the message fine. My apologies. I appreciate the perspective like I said. I'm clearly not communicating what it is I am seeking. Let me restate. I am interested in learning if there are people following these forums who know someone or are personally using on a daily basis. This is by no means a recommendation or advocacy for the action. Just seeking to find others. That's it. Thanks.

I haven't been " sober " since 12/ 31/ 17. I maybe go a max of 10 hours with out redosing. The side effects I am experiencing I think have more to do with my mental health ( I have been diagnosed depression ). I do have some physical symptoms... such as shaking... which I am hoping there is something to do to help settle this a bit. I also experience extreme tiredness... But this has been from day one of using. My first time I was up sweating and cleaning like a crazy person, only to turn around pass out 2 hours later. My dealer was freaked out. Said he never seen anyone crash like I could on it. I do get irritable if I go more than the time it takes to finish my shift at work and get home. Other than that.... hmmm I think the only other thing is sometimes I hear voices... But it usually is my neighbors or the tv in the other room. Only every great once I awhile has it turned out to not be those

We have plenty of personal accounts from people who use meth daily. I would use the search engine for more information.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.