• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any bunk cK's like those pictured in Melbourne in sydney yet?

blue eyed girl

Bluelighter
Are the gold cK's that are pictured at the top of this post as being bunk pills from Melbourne, known to be bunk pills here in Sydney. I have several of these pills bought from a reputable source here in sydney that have not been Ezy tested as yet. I want to know has anyone else heard or tried these in Sydney yet? MY friend says he tried them and they are genuine MDMA albeit not very strong.
Any info bout them in Sydney would be very much appreciated. thanx

The message above refers to a picture of bunk gold cK pills from Melbourne in pill reports part 2 in this discussion field. Sorry for the mistake but I am new to this so please have mercy on me. IF people would please look at the pic in the above mentioned thread and then let me know bout these pills here in Sydney I would be a very happy camper.
thanx

Were on it now. In Wollongong. Mild but certainly not as bad as the rap they got in melbourne. Probably will need 2,3 to fly to heaven though.

I've been offered them here in Sydney and there's another batch of pale yellow ck's, (poorly pressed) to stay well away from, bevelled edges, not scored and they're totally bunk.
Test or be sorry.