• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any BL'ers from Pittsburgh PA? Visiting from out of country, what is there to do?

ChinbarWhalloped

Bluelighter
I'm hitting Pittsburgh in a few months with a work program with a few friends! Any of you BL'ers from there!? =D

Hey im from pittsburgh! Im a little younger (17) and don't really chill downtown too much. But the southside is nice and you can't go to pittsburgh without checking out mt.washington (the view of our beautiful city is awsome) and having a primanti's sandwhich!

off the top of my head...

andy warhol museum, his art obviously.

mattress factory a really cool, interactive modern art museum.

primanti's, they have giant sized sandwiches with french fries and coleslaw inside them.

what sort of suggestions are you looking for (bars or cultural stuff or restaurants or clubs)? when will you be in the city? i don't live there but i have spent lots of time in the city.

We're going over and doing abit of work for 2months but we're pretty much going for the holiday aspect of it all! Clubs, pubs, women & drugs!

Think we head over around the start of march.. whats the weather like at that time of the year? :p

Oh, did I mention we're going for clubs & drugs? need to know the best clubs to hit :D

Cheers for the replys lads!

the weather will be rather random. it can be sunny and 65F one day and rainy and 35F the next. but i would say the average temp is prolly around 50F and partly cloudy.

i haven't lived in the area recently, so i am not up on the club scene any more. but check out http://hyperreal.org/raves/pb-cle/rom/ for some event listings. lots of them are shitty local things, but it should give you an idea. you can also check out the events forum here for some other ideas.

drugs in the US club scene are not as accepted as they are over there (from my experience). and it takes very little for the US to decide to revoke you visa if you get into criminal trouble. so you need to be EXTREMELY careful in this regard.