Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any BL'ers from Geraldton

Status
Not open for further replies.

green1181

Bluelighter
Me and my GF just moved to Geraldton from Canada, pretty quiet place just wondering if any like minded people from this site are around here?

^ i think Perth is closer than bunbury (!) but they're pretty similar towns I guess.

Welcome to WA green1181 - bit of a change from nova scotia?

shows how much i know :p i thought gero was down south from bunbury.n welcome to the site and this wonderful country mate :)

Thanks guys! There is 90cm of snow home now so it is great to be here :)
Just discovered what a Doof is today so now I need to do some searching.

i am definitely not, so count me out. happy friday from east coast.

Thanks guys! There is 90cm of snow home now so it is great to be here :)
Just discovered what a Doof is today so now I need to do some searching.

wow u so lucky that would be awesome! I've always wanted to see the snow :) im preeeeeeeetty sure i'll be able to help you with the doofing scene.aslong as your keen for a road trip to perth then about 70km or so out of perth into the bush.theres a day party on this sunday (if u want details let me know) thers also gonna be a beach party/doof on the 24th for the weekend,also theres gonna be a big doof throwin by my fav crew called dark side of the goon on the 2nd or 3rd of march :)

I'm going to close this as the first post looks a little bit sus to me, and could be construed as sourcing. Not to mention, this thread is quite old. green1181, pm me if you'd like the discussion to stay open, and we can edit it a bit and reopen. Furthermore, if anyone wants to create a thread for West Australians (or anywhere else!) that's completely cool, just be good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.