• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any benefit of storing empathogen s in freezer?

Ziploc bag does not sound airtight but probably effective enough
Yeah, definitely isn't properly airtight. Multiple ziplocks, with air squeezed out and in some added dissicant sound ok but yeah now when I reconsider it, I'm not sure if that would at all be better option than storing it like that at room temp in a drawer.

People are usually too worried about degradation of wrong stuff. I think extracted DMT is known to degrade very fast. And what definitely does when not stored properly is coke, as stored really dry, temp not really important.
While LSD is surprising stable stored dry at room temperature. Also to vacuum it even for storing at room temperature possibly makes quite big difference.

Do you know if the frozen blotter would have worked as well as if it wasn't frozen or thawed?
Eating a frozen blotter would not make it inactive, no difference thawing inside a bag or inside your mouth.

If the blotter was inactive, it was because of something else.

I store my stash in a dedicated freezer, with each compound vacuum sealed with desiccant and oxygen absorber packets. Using this method, I've had LSD on ice for 10+ years that's just as good as the day I put in the freezer. A key here is to allow the vacuum sealed container to come up to room temperature before breaking the seal. If you don't, the warm air hitting the cold compound can lead to immediate condensation and that could lend to a substance degrading over time.

I ate a frozen one and seemed to work fine. Then if it's stored with 4 sub typtamine or other blotters, will have to put them back in freezer. Is this ok? How long does it take to come to room temperature?