Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any/All info on Burma (Myanmar) scene greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelToad

Greenlighter
Living in Thailand right now. I have to make a visa run to Burma tomorrow. Rangoon Specifically. I've read all about burma, but when googling... I'm not coming up with the info I'm looking for. I'll only be there for maybe 12-24 hours. I have 2 months clean off dope. Knowing I'm going to Burma, is giving me that itch. I scored some H on my first trip to Bangkok without really knowing how stupid of an idea it was. I'm not gonna pull that shit again here. Living with family here who know all my red flags. I want to seez this small window of opportunity I have, to have a little party before coming straight back to thailand. I'm not necessarily looking for H, although I wouldn't turn it down If the pharmacies sold pain med otc, my tolerance is so low... I'm sure I could get a nice nod off some codeine and benzos. I'm really just interested in hearing people experience with Burma and the scene there. Specifically Rangoon if possible. Shrooms/H/OTC Pain meds and benzos is what I'm really interested in. Any knowledge of how strict/corrupt the laws/cops are in Burma compared to Thailand would make me feel better. How easy is it to find? Is there specific names for things (in burmese pronunciation)? That would help me out. Anything anyone can think of... they help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Like I said... searching google hasn't turned up much besides a few threads , and loads of info about how much H and Meth is being manufactured there.

From what i have read lately just from random places is there is a ton of meth in thatpart of the world. Maybe try asking this over in the regonial forum? You may have better luck since its so specific. Id love to see an actual double brick ppack of doubleuo globe brand heroin.

Thanks man. Still finding my way around the site. Should looked around better. In a rush though. Leaving tomorrow morning. Excited. I'll post it in the regional forum.

just out of curiosity how was the quality of gear you got in bangkok? id imagine its decent and everywhere, id also think cabbies could sort you out. i know the region in the golden triangle isnt what it used to be but there has got to be some flame shit still being produced there.

Burma is different to Thailand re drug laws. The government is corrupt and several of the warring factions/armies produce methamphetamine and heroin for export in order to afford weapons and ammo.

I have no idea about scoring there. Sorry. I wouldn't like to be bringing it back to Thailand with me though!

Status
Not open for further replies.