• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Any Advice on how to get into Meditation for an Acidhead?

I've practiced Kundalini Meditation in the past year, which i've found to be a very intense form of meditation, involving the awakening of coiled energy at the base of your spine which flows through you from base chakra to crown.

Last edited:
Nothing can get you into it but yourself.

It takes patience and practice.

I love doing it but have never been able to keep doing it for long periods of time.
A couple weeks at most.

I hope to one day be able to just get in the routine of having it be an everyday aspect of my life because when i do do it i certainly notice the benefits of it.

If you're serious about it: Meditate without any kind of drug. In Zen-Buddhism, enlightment in meditation can only be achieved with a sober mind.

If you're serious about it: Meditate without any kind of drug. In Zen-Buddhism, enlightment in meditation can only be achieved with a sober mind.

I thought thats what he meant, just straight up meditation. And hey, those Zen Monks sure drink alot of green tea, maybe its all the caffeine thats making people think their "enlightened"...

In Zen, you are already Enlightened, you just havent realized it yet. and Remember, if anybody needs some help from an encouragement stick, Id be more than happy to help out.

On a more serious note, to the OP, you might want to check out the collection of essays and stories called Zig Zag Zen, its about Buddhism and Psychedelic drugs and meditation and only a tiny bit of some New Age crap

Look into the basics of Chakra, at least thats the form of meditation that appeals to me the most.