• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc anxiety supplements with no or little alcohol interactions

scorpion91

Greenlighter
I've been wondering, if anyone here knew of anxiety OTC supplements that had little or no interactions when drinking alcohol. I've been taking now 50mg 5HTP and I've had some bad panic attacks when I drink. I can't even drink one beer without having a bad panic attack. And let me clear this up, I'm not drinking right after taking the 5HTP. I take the 5HTP around 7am-9am window, and I go out to the bar at night.

I know, I used to take a CVS 5htp(50mg) last fall, but I hardly had any reactions to drinking alcohol. I do not know, if the now 5HTP is more sensitive to alcohol than the CVS one or what.

I do not drink everyday. I last drank was on July 18 and prior that was late May. I've been stressed out and anxious a bit for the past 2 months over some shit, maybe that had played some factors.

But I've heard from a dude here, to try a different supplement and that's why I was asking some people about which anxiety supplements besides 5htp to try.

I know I had read that passion flower seemed to be a good supplement and had hardly no problems with alcohol interactions.

Any of you guys here, have tried passion flower? Is it better than 5HTP? Any interactions with alcohol?

Going tomorrow to get some pf tea for my opiate withdrawal anxiety panic attack bullshit I'm dealing with. You try it yet? Any good?

what about valerian root? i dont think youre spposed to drink with it but t's so mild i cant see it messing you up the way benzos might. maybe look into it.

but if youre taking anxiolitics then alcohol is generally considered a big nono im afraid.

Dude order Kanna Sceletium or Afobazole . Afobazole is not FDA regulated and its from Russia its a selective Anxiolytic with a unique mechanism of action and it can be taken with Alcohol order it online, very good for anxiety.