• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anxiety on LSD

Yeah....my second Lsd experience...and first full blown lsd trip....scared the living fuck out of me, basically raped my brain for 8 hr.

It was terrifying but when it was over i was in awe.

Never looked back.

That is not a small amount.
depending on bw, how often you drink, stomach contents and so on it can be anything between too much to just enough to make you want more... it's enough for me to feel a slight buzz but on an empty stomach but not much more

Try not smoking next time you trip, or at least waiting until the comedown period. Weed can massively potentiate psychedelics, and in particular it can bring out anxiety.

The massive potentiation is great- sometimes. Goes brilliantly with dissociatives pretty much always but on a psychedelic weed is a different beast indeed. Can be immensely anxiogenic if used during the peak.

3 shots gives me a buzz, after that im gone. My body reacts weird to it. And yes. I smoked weed during my come up. Not a good idea. During my trip wih 1/2 tab i disnt smoke at all and it was great!!

Defintiely the cannabis doing this. For whatever reason, it can be like a totally different drug when tripping. It reminds me of the harsher synthetic cannabinoids, quite menacing if it goes awry. Personally, I love the effects of cannabis but I only smoke at the tail end of a trip to avoid taininting the experience and tending it to anxiety. But man, those thought loops! 8o :D

I do the same. I've had to abort a few trips after forgetting myself and smoking a joint....and then the panic creeps in! I am a daily cannabis user and still it sets me over the edge when on psychedelics.

Each batch of lsd can have different feel. Especially if they come from different sources and doses could very. A tab is not a tab.
Plus i've noticed different strains of fungus come with a different level of anxiety build up.
When you feel anxious, just remind youself what it is. You have to be in a stronger mental state if you do trip.
Also handle your shit. If you are taking trip while doing other drugs, how do you know what caused what. Example: if i smoke, i can't drink, period. Always a bad reaction. Lsd and other like drugs are going to cause people some amount of anxiety. It's natural to feel anxious as it kicks in.
I don't agree mixing a benzo with lsd and such until you are done. Why ruin your elevated conciousness?

Yeah learning to deal with psychedelic come-ups and general periods of bad vibes on psychedelics has helped me to be a stronger person. These days almost all of my trips are filled with joy and light. I consider a big part of the learning I did in my difficult earlier experiences to be in learning to deal with intense situations without losing my cool or my calm center. Took a long time to really get there, but it's been over 15 years, it's been quite the process. "bad" (what I think of as "negative" instead) experiences can do so much to teach you about your insecurities and neuroses, if you let them happen and remain open to the experience. Some of my subjectively worst experiences to live through have turned out to be among my most valuable trips to have. I'll say it again in a slightly different way, these trips can be a real opportunity to grow as a person.

I eat cannabis to take away any anxiety..on ANY dosage on LSD...

whenever I feel like I am in a bad trip..I eat Joe Rogan grade edibles and I feel amazingly better....every time.