• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anxeity - how long???

Well, it's been 4 years this month since I took my last pill - I must say that the anxiety has diminished considerably overall.

However, I still get episodes of anxiety that last weeks on end. While this only happens a couple times a year, I can say that it's a far cry better than suffering on a daily basis.

yeah its being 1 year to the date when I had my last pills or any drugs

My progress over one year has gone from 24 hrs a day anxiety through to about 1 hour a day on average, sometimes worse, sometimes better

I look forward to the years where I might only have it a couple of weeks a year

I was tempted to go out and mung some pills after seeing a video and how it brought back awesome memories, luckey for me I couldn't sleep at all that night due to electic shocks in the brain and wave energy keeping me awake for about 4 hours , for no reason at all

Imagine If I had pills that night, how would I be feeling the next day, back to fucking sqaure one!

THis shit is so annoying but just is a life choice now which has to be delt with like brushing your teeth

This thread has been an eye-opener for me.
There is no post that I could not relate to!
Those shocks that you guys are talking about; I get them too (well, just one at a time), right when I'm about to drift off.
Then I'm awake for like two hours and there's no way I can get myself to sleep AT ALL!

However, since I've been in major overhaul of my life lately, I have to say that despite this damn anxiety I've managed to overcome both a financial pool of shit and some other fucked up stuff.
And since I have left most of that shit behind, my anxiety is almost gone.
It just lurks there a bit, as you guys have indicated here.

Anyway, you're (duh) not alone..
Thanks for sharing your experiences, I feel definitely less alone in this!

yeah the shocks come an go. There was a time where I didn't have one for about 3 months. THey just come now generally after I have being drinking that night and the next night