• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Anti-Heroin Advocate Arrested For Dealing

spini4

Bluelighter
He’s a recovering heroin addict who tried to turn his life around, was a member of a heroin support group and spoke out against heroin on CBS’ 48 hours. But he’s in big trouble with the law for allegedly trying to sell it to a police officer.

CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov has his story.

“I would tell myself I could stop when I wanted to,” said Peter Rundo earlier this year – talking about his heroin use on CBS’s ’48 hours’.

“Sometimes I would sell to support my habit,” Rundo said.

Selling is what landed the 21-year-old Naperville man in jail last week. Rundo is now charged with dealing heroin to undercover cops.

Read more at: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/09/24/anti-heroin-advocate-arrested-for-dealing/

Was it just me or did that guy look extremely creepy? Anyway, a heroin addict with double morale, not really something unusual in my experience.

rundo.jpg

:sus:8(=D

He's obvious an evil drug dealer that used the perfect façade of an antiheroin advocate to sell drugs to
NSFW:
the children

awesome_face.png

“I would tell myself I could stop when I wanted to,” said Peter Rundo earlier this year – talking about his heroin use on CBS’s ’48 hours’.

“Sometimes I would sell to support my habit,” Rundo said.

... he said, reading from the pre-prepared DARE script in front of him on the podium.

It sure as shit doesn't look like he was against using other drugs, that's for sure.