Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anti-Christmas League Are Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Official Anti-Christmas Gestapo =D

--President Raz--

christmas bites...

being an atheist, and working retail for 5 years, i really really really hate christmas...

nearly as much as i hate my birthday...

I'd just like to reaffirm my commitment to the cause!! They have started playing Carols already on our radio system at work... grrr:X

Bring on the sex and table soccer!! =D

Hmmm but i'm not any good at table soccer! *insert pout* Can anybody teach me in exchange for the other Anti-Christmas League activities? ;)

I'm gunna eat some acid then I'll teach you table soccer, although the rules may differ to most peoples interpretation ;)

miss slingshot said:
Hmmm but i'm not any good at table soccer! *insert pout* Can anybody teach me in exchange for the other Anti-Christmas League activities? ;)

I'll teach you! :D

Oh...in EXCHANGE, you said....why don't you just have sex with smokin' joe and I'll teach you table soccer, a game at which I am champ? He's a spunk, promise...

Do kids say spunk anymore..?

Whatevar.....

--President Raz--

do u need an anti christmas singer? because i now believe that no matter whether or not im getting paid to sing carols... singing "mary's boy child" in three parts, with a calypso style is fuckin ridiculous... and all carols should be shot... damn my original christmas spirit... i take it all back...

aww shucks raz *blushes*

Hey it doesn't have to stop at miss slingshot........How about everybody have sex with me instead of xmas ;)

^^^YAY! Come to Sydney, quick! :D

BloSs0m, I'm pleased that you have turned to the Dark Side...we have more fun with chicken salt anyways....

Who knows of a place with table soccer? I really want Anti-Christmas Table Soccer now!!!

--President Raz--

Alright, maybe this has become my personal Anti-Christmas Tirade thread, but I don't fucking care, I need to have a bitch right now...

I was on the train on the way to work this morning and got all upset, and why? For the same reason I get upset every December, because the whole world spends the month rubing salt into my wounds by expressing the joys of family and unity and etc etc, and it just makes me miss my mum more and wish she was still alive so I could be a little kid again just for one day.

Fuck Christmas, where's the vodka? :X :X :X

We should have a fundraiser and buy a foozeball table =D

only 20 days to go... :(

This is probably the second week I've had to endure Xmas carols, and yes it's driving me up the wall.

"Come on everybody it's Santa Claus' party...." The horses neighing and click clack of their shoes in that song is really fucking annoying!

/me gets a shotgun out and shoots the horses down! :X

To aid the table soccer 'lessons' and other Anti- Christmas League Activities ;) we need a suitable fuel, and as Co President of the Anti- Christmas League, i put forth that this should be in the form of bucket punch (or 'Bin of Death' as it is know by some).

Now considering Raz and Myselfs esteemed drinking history as hardcore melbourne alcoholmolholics, we will not accept a punch of less than 35%. In addition to the above rule, the alcoholic content must be compleately undetectable. Additional points will be awarded for creatively or ingeniously used ingredients.

Working to a 20 litre bucket (which can, no probably will, be increased) the base punch mix as follows

• Two bottles of vodka
  • One bottle of Wipeout or other white rum
  • One bottle of Midori
  • Two Bottles of Champane
  • 1 bottle of ginger ale
  • 1 bottle of Lemonade
  • 1 Three litre bottle of Pineapple Juice
  • 1 2 litre bottle of Apricot Nectar (or other sweet juice)
  • Tinned fruit (lots!)

We still have 8 litres to go people!

Care to share your tasty additions/ recipes?

so i'm in wa atm, just spent some time with my mum..
if one more fucking person bugs me about how i'm not staying for fucking xmas.. GRR!

they have an answer for everything
me: 'but i'm not christian'
them: 'me neither!'
me: 'the birth of "jesus" is nothing to celebrate
them: 'who cares?'
me: 'but i'm not a hypocrite'
them: 'but it's a good excuse for a day off to get drunk!'
me: 'what about my self respect?'
them: 'uh.. PRESENTS!'

fucks sake :(

slingshot, my variation is simple: leave out everything but the vodka, multiply by 2 =D

That punch surely sounds dangerous and we all will be wiped before we know it.

I vote to move that we get rid of the champagne in the punch, then we can keep drinking more and not get such a headache.

Im screwed, I can't afford to get my mum what she wants for Christmas (fuck the fact it's Christmas, so much as she is my mum and I love her and she deserves it), but I just don't have a couple of grand to throw at a new washing machine. :( :(

Ooh, and the punch needs paper parasols and plastic mermaids hanging off the edge of the bowl. Maybe if we add some breaky juice, that would be nice.

- Seal of approval from Vice President Mean Girl -

I like the way you think Mean Girl, although i may or may not be responsible for the addition of extra vodka ;)

To join the paper parasols and mermaids we also need the horrendously tacky plastic iceblocks, you know the ones that are like baby freeze packs and don't melt. (Although they must not be christmas figures!!)

I too need to vent my xmas uncheer, while its quite normal to want to delete or severely limit our exposure to certain people in our lives come christmas - i want to delete people from my relatives lives, namely my brother from being within a 3km radius of my mother.

A little harsh you may say, but this is the guy who gave my mother the birthday present of finding him smacked out in the garage.... syringe still in his arm.... :X mum thought he was dead :( :(

Now while most 'typical' junkies (and i acknowledge that there are many users that do not fit the stereotyped image, my brother does unfortunately) avoid all family gatherings, my brother will show up without fail and will cause all surrounding persons much pain and anguish.

Even if no one has seen or spoken with him for 3 or 4 months, he will still somehow find out where we are and fuck things up nicely. Thankfully i will be celebrating this christmas in another state, but really don't want my mother to go through another day of hysterics concluding with her drinking herself into unconsciousness or at the police station/ hospital. :(

Please bro, spend christmas doing anything else, mum really doesn't need it this year.

*end soppy rant*

On a much lighter note, who is working xmas day/ boxing day? I'm doing boxing day - double time and a half on an 10 hr shift - huge play money for new years, BRING IT ON!!!

^^^I'm working the 24th and the 25th I think, I'm not sure about Boxing Day yet.

I would gladly work any number of days just to have New Year's Day off...PLEASE SWEET LORD IT'S THE ONLY DAY I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that and my highly necessary Birthday Week, but that's another story altogether....

On another note, does anyone know where you can hire a table soccer table? I really want one for my Anti-Christmas Party....and what the feck are plastic ice cubes? That sounds...strange..

--President Raz--

I'd like to secound eloise recipe idea's, uber cold Stolichnaya, in generouse quantities, followed by more vodka and a trip to a major department store with some hedge clippers and artful plans for the tree/s.
Right, sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.