• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Answer joeraver

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok but what about this? is it stupid for me to be driving my car to downtown nonstop, i live about 30 mins away, i always drive to the city, daily. my parents tell me my car wont last doing that, u agree?

i want to move to dallas so i wont be as far from work, but, what's worse "driving to dallas nonstop, which is 30 mins away, or sitting in hour worth of traffic when im only ten mins away? but either way i sit in traffic for an hour, at least if im in dallas, i wont have to drive out there to go clubbin and shit as far, be closer and less driving heh. u guys know dj irene is gonna be at the lizard lounge this saturday night in dallas?

but then i dont go to downtown shit as much, living in the city is actually worse on ur car, being as ur gonna do more shit, but oh well, i have to live my life, and get a better job, take the bus, buy a better car, right?

my mom claims its immature to move to the city, partying, eating out, more wear and tear on your car, you guys agree?

b/c my dad noticed their charging him 36.95 now, would that be the appropriate tax or what? he noticed it, would ppl with money notice their bills? do u guys know tax or would u jsut assume thats the appropriate tax? they know what their doing? or do rich ppl just not pay attention and pay bills but know tax?

he's also scared to use a credit card b/c he claims it will get charged automatically, hes getting double billed, would they then credit it back to his account "or when dealing with CCs does it get ridiculous?

b/c he got overcharged ten bucks

would a rich guy not notice a ten dollar overcharge of tax, or just take them for the word, be forgetful, what would it be?

Rich people are rich because they manage their money.

would he

A) not understand tax

B) not question that its 39.95, but should be only 29.95, b/c he's so busy so he doesn't notice the bill

or

C) or take their word on the tax, look at it and not understand how tax works.

joeraver said:
ugh, so no one can respond to my inquiries.
We can, but the vast majority are either retorical, in that they have no real answer other than subject opinions or they are of a trivial nature which can be answered by Google. Want to know how much tax is, search Google for your local tax amounts. Then there's just stupid questions like :
joeraver said:
u guys know dj irene is gonna be at the lizard lounge this saturday night in dallas?
What percentage of people here do you think live within 2 or 3 hours of Dallas? Answer : Not many.
joeraver said:
would a rich guy not notice a ten dollar overcharge of tax, or just take them for the word, be forgetful, what would it be?
Though I'm not "rich" often I find its more hassle to argue with peopel about $10 (or in my case £10) then just to let it slide.

tax wouldn't be over a few dollars, maybe if its 37.95, be about 40 bucks, so get real it wouldn't be ten bucks, but what would a rich guy do? would his mind slip? not pay attention, not care or what?

and also,

i do hate texas but north dallas is really nice, i love it here, of course im gonna move to cali or NY eventually

but some peeps in here are in dallas.

Not consistently, but I've had instances as one offs where in order to reclaim £10 it would require at least an hour, probably 2 of my time having to argue with people who aren't interested. Then its a matter of "Fuck it, I can't be bothered".

Status
Not open for further replies.