Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

another year older?? aka The Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday Hoptis!!!Hope you have had a great day! :D =D

^^ What he said =D

(will leave my other birthday wishes till the day xox) ;)

Happy birfday Hoptis! =D

Hope you have a Great day and a fantastic year :)

Lil

Hey guys thanks but the first post has it wrong, lol, it actually lists me as having birfays on the 2nd and 25th of Feb, the second one is correct. I'll gladly have two birfdays if it means double the celebrations but I don't think I'll be partying too hard this year with work on my ass all Feb... :\ :)

PS. Happy birfday Mr Samadhi :)

Last edited:
^^^ In that case then, I take back the birfday Msg and will re-deliver it in 22 days. lol =D ;)

Mr Samadhi it's your birthdaaaaaay
Happy Birthday Mr Samadhiiiiiiiii...

Hope you have a great day honey :D

Thanks all :) fuck my head hurts:| Damn you to hell dawg!!=D :p What did i drink last nite ?!:D

Beer, champagne (sans strawberry), Some 'cactus juice' cocktail, bastardised Mai Tais on steroids

God bless ya Alcohol , god bless ya ;)

Did either of you try the cocktail i had "The road to St Tropez"? It was teh sex. Like a Honey Berry Sour (thanks d4wg) :) Capital evening, boys!

Happy Birthday miss KKE! :D Hope you've had/you have a capital day/night.

Belated online birthday wishes to Mr. Duckboy for yesterday.
[I think a phone-call > an online post, but I may as well draw attention to the fact that you're old. :p]

Hey!! enough of that chitchat!!!
There's nothing wrong with being 80. Hell, look at Sean Connery - all the ladies at my nursing home are so infatuated with him that they won't even give me a second glance :(

18th Feb here...looks like a semi-popular date :)

edit: okay, two other people. well, 3 is better than none I suppose