• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another post on plugging!

eeewwwwwwwwwww
no matter how many ppl say its ok I just find it YUK.
YUK YUK YUK YUK
*cringes with disgust*
Just thinking about it *shivers* BBLLLEAAAAHHH!!!!

Well, I would like to add my voice in support of AlienSheFiend and her posts. I think that her posts contain what amounts to be quite personal information, and for her to place those details in the public domain speak volumes about her honesty, her trust in the Bluelight forum, and her good will in making that information available in terms of a "user report" on plugging. Whether you find this a tasteful subject or not, (and admit it, you *did* click to read a topic with the word "plugging" clearly displayed in the title), AlienSheFiend has made a valuable contribution to our board in this area.
Thanks for your helpful advice AlienSheFiend, it's good to see lots of other people helping bluelighters to "Just Say Know".
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Ok, I admit I shouldn't have said all that bad stuff like "sick motherf*cker" and all that jazz.
But, yeah, it did make me squeemy reading your post about it.
smile.gif

------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

my final word on all this: these posts make it easy to spot the people who had traumatic toilet training as children.....

someone was asking about this the other day and i think that this is the best and most discriptive thread on the subject so...
*bump*
------------------
Simba