• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Another Fucking Etizolam Thread...

swimmingencouraged

Bluelighter
I decided to make a solution with 250mg etizolam to 250ml vegetable oil. Sekio stated in a previous thread this should work but I'm having a ridiculously tough time getting it to dissolve. I've tried a hot water bath, adding a mixer ball to the container and shaking the ever living shit out of it but the solution is still filled with specks of powder. Any ideas ? I have a flight tomorrow and I kind of loathe airplanes so some swift responses would be fucking awesome right about now.

Also if I let it settle over night so the undissolved etizolam is at the bottom would I be sage to take a threshold dose off the top of the solution? Fuck, fuck fuck fuck.

Were you working with pure powder? If not, what's left could be filler/binder. You sure you got etizolam?

Also, why the need to make a solution? If you're answer to to clandestinely bring it onto a plane, dont even type it... or do it. Get high before you board, or just do what I do: visit the lounge at the airport and as soon as you board the plane, get a drink or 5. I hate flying as well so I sympathize.

Etizolam has to be soluble in something; I'm guessing PEG, but w/o data in front of me, I cant say for sure. Most benzos are very poorly soluble in water or alcohol (which you probably already know).

Any etizolam that has dissolved in the oil would be evenly mixed now, so taking a dose off the top is no different than one an inch down. Also, pH might play a factor, tho I've no idea how you'd adjust the pH of a non-polar solvent.

You should have just bought a quart of proplylene glycol off of amazon as its super cheap. I don't know about vegetable oil but when making highly concentrated solutions using PG I know that giving the PG filled container a hot bath before you add your etiz helps. I also don't understand the phrase ``warmbath`` as other than DOC I have to use scalding hot water to get anything to dissolve.