News Another danger to illicit drug users: Animal tranquilizer

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member

Another danger to illicit drug users: Animal tranquilizer​

Lisa Rathke
AP/Portland Press Herald
23 Dec 2021

CHESTER, Vt. — Brooke Goodwin came home one night last March after being out with friends. She had just turned 23 the day before, had a good job and was planning to go away with friends the following weekend. Her mother, whose bedroom is next door to the kitchen, heard her daughter get some food and go to bed.

But Brooke never came downstairs the next day. Her older sister found her in her room. She had overdosed on a toxic mix of the powerful opioid fentanyl cut with xylazine, an animal sedative that is making its way into the illicit drug supply, particularly in the Northeast.

Read the full story here.

And linked in the thread shows how easy it is to get.

The eradication of oxycodone from the drug supply has created something wild. Record body counts every year in the US and increasing.

If you don't overdoses your organs are probably being dissolved and ravaged by God knows what.

Coke isn't even coke anymore. Meth haa fent in it. Fent has meth in it.

Like I would honestly straight up quit opioids cold turkey if they had meth in them. I want to slow down and sleep not be up 48 hrs with a pulse if 170 bpm. What the fuck happened and why is this business model working for drug dealers.

Is everyone just a meth+fent addict? Because that combo seems to be sold as every drug from heroin to Molly.

Listen you dumbfuck dealers and distributors. Meth addicts want meth not to be nodding out on fent. Fent addicts want to nod out and sleep not tweak for 12 hrs.

You've lost a lot of customers over this shit. Drugs are so fucking shitty they are honestly not worth even doing anymore if they have the complete opposite effect you wanted. Ppl either switch to pharmaceuticals (me) or use only the DNM. Your shitty trap house meth/fent mixture is for junkie trash that doesn't k own left from right and you've lost the business of a very big chunk of would be drug users....the ones with money too.

Last edited:
Shit is related to clonidine, there was some raw going around in bmore that was prob just some kind of fent and xylazine...shit totally KOs you. But not in an enjoyable nodding out way, just puts you down...BP low as shit

Guys what is the solution? We know there is a subset of street junkies that will inject anything you tell them is a drug. Poison, etc. No shame I know their minds are spun out and they dont have the money for good drugs or knowledge. I'm not bashing them...but they are what they are.

What about the "functional" user with a job and money to spend (I put the term functional in quotes because I don't beleieve there is such thing...but we all know what the term refers to). The echelon of drug users with money and some knowledge and that still have some shred od critical thinking ability left demand clean drugs.

Drugs that are what they say they are. Fent is fent. No a mix of fent/tranq/meth. Coke is coke...maybe cut with inert stiff but not coke with fucking fent added to it.
Heroin...for those willing to pay premium, is actually heroin without fent or tranq.

Like I know the Wallstreet crowd gets fire pure coke....but it's a concentrated group of ppl with money and a drug appetite. But there are millions upon millions of scattered users throughout America that have money and that want fucking drugs without poison added.

How can the cartels and high level distribution realize this and capitalize on it. I would straight up pay triple or more for real heroin per gram than whatever poisonous fent/meth/tranq/antihistamine mixture is sold as heroin.

I'm sure there are distributors that cater to high end clientele that wsmt quality. Especially in my area. I guess I don't know the right ppl. But this is just bullshit that ppl willing to pay a premium don't have an option for good drugs.

If drugs were decriminalized or legalized do you think the majority of the cartel would have a share of the market. Fuck no they would be relegated to kidnapping, extortion and other violent criminal activities.