• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another attempt to get clean from heroin.... advice?

You can do it trust me the first steps to being sober from H are the hardest but I believe in you
Well I have faith also, I think it is more mental then physical. Since 0.025g that I had earlier made me feel better I tend to think it can't be a big habit. I've been on a huge habit years ago where I would be using 7g a day. So I'm thinking that small amount helped must mean it may not be so bad

So does that mean each month U will need to get the injection otherwise U will go through wds? Or is it like you can be on it for a couple months and then just stop cos ur not addicted to it? How many MG's are you on?
Yeah each month, I’m not sure how long it will take for the WDs kick in as I’ve not missed a dose but they will kick in if you don’t. For peace of mind my doc gives it to me every 3 weeks and I’m on the maximum dose, 160mg per mth.

Been on it a year and it’s really helped me get my life in some sort of order after nearly 6 years of addiction.

In terms of getting off I’ve been told the protocol is slowly lower the dose month by month then get onto oral bupe and keep tapering, but I’m not sure really, not at the front of my mind really. There really are no side effects I’ve found apart from making my pre existing skin conditions a bit worse and a tiny bit of weight gain.

Last edited:
Yeah each month, I’m not sure how long it will take for the WDs kick in as I’ve not missed a dose but they will kick in if you don’t. For peace of mind my doc gives it to me every 3 weeks and I’m on the maximum dose, 160mg per mth.

Been on it a year and it’s really helped me get my life in some sort of order after nearly 6 years of addiction.

In terms of getting off I’ve been told the protocol is slowly lower the dose month by month then get onto oral bupe and keep tapering, but I’m not sure really, not at the front of my mind really. There really are no side effects I’ve found apart from making my pre existing skin conditions a bit worse and a tiny bit of weight gain.
Well it's working for you so I'm glad U have been able to stay off the gear. As for me I hate been on a program. I got Norspan patches, not sure if you know of them but they are 5micrograms 7 days slow release. I'm going I can use them for the 7 days and then be done with it.

It's coming towards to the end of the year and I'm still using. Planning on really staying away from ppl who triggered me to go. I tried going without anything today n I was feeling crap so I went to get a bit of ice and hopefully have that when the antsy kicks in. I think I just need to get 2 days under my belt. Will see how it will go and report back in a few days.

you gotta move outta the place you're in! Don't you have anybody somewhat far? I stopped hero a month ago, most helpful factor was moving away the place of habit I was stuck in.