• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

What's wrong with telling your friends how fucked up you got last night? Or how fucked you got that weekend you disappeared? I say these things, I don't mean to brag, it's just conversation.

I only took a half because they were quad stacked - Arrrghhh

I know there was 'insert obscure and stupid drug here' because my dealer told me

and we all know how a bad trip can turn out...:(

fresh-squeezed-orange-juice.jpg

i dont think theres much worse a thing as a bad trip on acid,all you want at that time is the acid to be gone,and you think to yerself shit i got like ten more hours to go....
Though when itrip bad i ussualy come out of it after about an hour then als well,but when your in the spin its like pukin yer brains out from drinkin to much when you were a kid constantly sayin please get me threw this and ill never touch a drink again lol....

^ haha right. you know drug rumors are like a giant game of telephone. i hear that myth everywhere... its always a glass of orange juice. never lemonade, never milk. whats up with that ?????

not quite sure what yer sayin but for me when trippin on acid it was always orange juice.
Me and a buddy walked across a lake to trip one winter to watch the sun come up ,then the next thing ya know we were going from camp to camp lookin for orange juice fuck that was a good and funny trip ...

I must raise the bs flag. It's propraganda. When I was a kid (70's) my mom read me a newspaper article that said LSD stays in you for 70-80 years. 1978-1943=35
oky doky

sorry, I spaced out and forgot the topic and missed the sarcasam.

not sure how long it stays in yer system but i have had flashbacks loooooooooooong after stopping taken lsd.
I think i read it stays in the fat tissue and can be released at anytime,
I was standing in line at a bank and bam i was trippin again just stairin at the floor,it had those old trippy type tiles on it,,
I just went with it but it was pretty wicked to all of a sudden start vissualy trippin out of no where....

because it's pretty stupid to say, "its your body and you should do what you want with it! oh wait but not if you want tobacco or heroin! only the drug I want, weed!"

so it should really say "it's your body and you should do what I want with it!"

my understanding of what was said was that they were refering to what some idiots had said to them about doing weed was fine but not tobacco or heroin.
I dont think they were sayin it stateing there owne opinion....

I got in the wrong car once, but quickly realized it was the wrong one when my key didn't start it. (I was drunk and the car was the same make and color of my rental parked next to it)

to funny i did the exact same thing cept i didnt have the excuse that i was drunk,i was totaly sober it was just night time ....

Another good one I've unfortunately been hearing a lot lately: "Mushrooms are a poison."

Not from drug users but from the british media when Mephedrone got massive and everyone was hammering it. The stupid papers kept calling it "Meow Meow" and saying that was its most common nickname. NOBODY CALLS IT THAT!!! hahaa. I have heard it reffered to as Mkat and even Bubble but never Meow Meow.

Not from drug users but from the british media when Mephedrone got massive and everyone was hammering it. The stupid papers kept calling it "Meow Meow" and saying that was its most common nickname. NOBODY CALLS IT THAT!!! hahaa. I have heard it reffered to as Mkat and even Bubble but never Meow Meow.

They called it meow meow on Nevermind The Buzzcocks the other night. :!

Heard a new one yesterday. "If you snort coke with a bill the money will absorb the part that gets you high!" I just glared at him and blew my line with a twenty anyway, and he refused to! Had to go find a straw to cut.

^ i hate that one too. who made hemlocke? and alcohol occurs in nature