• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

anything at all, ever, concerning rolls. triple stack, color indicating ingredients, making holes in your brain, draining your body of fluid (close), something about if you have sex while rolling you will never really enjoy it sober ever gain. fucking straight retarded e-heads. read up boys.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should go "read up" on these so called "retarded" e-heads. Cuz ya you don't have any facts straight so I don't see how you can sit there and down talk people that pop pills... Drugs are drugs; all off it is "bad" for you and one user ain't better then any other user. But really what isn't bad for you these days. Fuck air we breath is polluted, sun gives us cancer "northamerican diets" make us fat, so really have a riot support your own habbit (legally) and HAVE FUN & BE SAFE

OH and sex feels the same if not better for me once I come down off e's so :p

my favorite though has gotta be this one thing a vapid stoner chick back at my alma mater said, "I don't do drugs with numbers in their name" as reason for why she wasn't about to try any 2C that was going around (same girl liked to drop L). I wanted so badly to reply but I didn't know what to say.

Then why is she smoking weed? it's full of evil delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol!

Maybe you should go "read up" on these so called "retarded" e-heads. Cuz ya you don't have any facts straight so I don't see how you can sit there and down talk people that pop pills... Drugs are drugs; all off it is "bad" for you and one user ain't better then any other user. But really what isn't bad for you these days. Fuck air we breath is polluted, sun gives us cancer "northamerican diets" make us fat, so really have a riot support your own habbit (legally) and HAVE FUN & BE SAFE

OH and sex feels the same if not better for me once I come down off e's so :p

what facts dont i have straight. these are things people have said to me..

ive rolled probably 6 times and the last time was 2 nights ago. im not talkin down to E-heads, just the stupid ones. like the ones who say "dont eat the blue one man those have heroin in them" and talk about their brains "lookin like swiss cheese n shit". or the ones who try to convince me that a triple stack roll should be 3x as expensive as just an average one

^ you say: "So you're going to stick with the LSD-25?"

Then why is she smoking weed? it's full of evil delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol!

Although at the time I did not want to hurt the girl's feelings, in retrospect it may have saved her a lot of embarrassment further down the road. Either way I just couldn't get anything to come out of my mouth-- I was shocked that someone who dedicated so much of their time to getting faced was unaware that the technical name for any almost chemical or substance is going to involve numerical annotation.

i hate the "natural drugs are better" thing

hemlocke vs lsd25 fools

then again people who think that way probably think of lsd25 as one of the more toxic chems

I can remember in high school I offered to give my friends some ghb that I'd recently acquired.
There were two girls and three guys with me when I offered to give them some they were worried about the horrible date rape drug until they looked it up and saw that it wouldn't put them in comas so I could viciously date rape them but for the rest of the night they were constantly cracking jokes about how I was a group rapist the jokes were waay better than the g since I was to nervous to really do morethman a small dose each time

"Cannabis come from nature so it's okay" more or less what they say.

Anybody who think a drug is good because it come from nature should have a look at Datura (Scopolamine).

It really annoys me when people pull the natural vs chemical line of reasoning.

"but you know most street acid is just rat poison"

This hurts me deeply and im not sure if i should abound to repair this rumour of injustice or just let those people fear lsd against impossible odds (amounts of rat poison per blotter to be effective and... hold on this is just to stupid to lend a hand at)

no psychedellics for these poor, unread folk

I agree with the "magic" mindset these people have, way to many street kids (compulsive cap poppers). Always claiming that exstacy "MAKES" you do all these thinks.

creepy!

but I've had to defend LSD several times lately and the only leeway I can give to these people is yes, sometimes people have went full loony after abusing the stuff. but who takes 6 hits of lsd, wakes up the next day and puts another 8 on thier tounge?... a crazy ass

Last edited:
its not. the worst, heaviest addiction i have/had to deal with is cannabs-addiction.

"Dude, i got that kush" or
"I only smoke organic bud, fuck that chemmy shit." or
"its sass, its organic.... lol." I love that one. or
" i dont have an addictive personality, i swear."

tobacco and heroin are both very addictive and harmful to the body. weed... not addictive and if vaped or made in baked goods... no damage to body

hows that stupid.

because its impossible to vape tobacco...?

its not. the worst, heaviest addiction i have/had to deal with is cannabs-addiction.

you sir, are quite fortunate. thats what i thought. until i met vicodin. then until i met oxy. then until i met morph etc etc. once you go through any kind of physical withdrawal like that you wouldnt even notice weed addiction

because its impossible to vape tobacco...?

good point. i dont see many people using that though. and most places ive read say that tobacco still carries more carcinogens and tar n shit than weed, however IMO most research concerning weed and health is part bullshit... proper and fair studies are hard to find. however tobacco is still addictive and negatively effects the heart and circulatory system.

i hope that reads as good as it sounded in my head. im stoned. im not talking down to anybody here i wanna make that clear. i have a dip in my lip and i just smoked some bud. so.... obviously not biased cuz dip is purty gross haha