• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

annoying people

Hey Guys!!
I would have to agree with Simon on this one. Plus I do not think that anyone on this topic is out to hurt anyone! We are just getting to hear out peoples options and ideas about the same stuff that we like...that is right Ecstasy and other good stuff!! So everyone be kind and have tons of fun!! ;)

Freakalicious, you really do have a unique writing style.
There a lot of negative vybes going around on this thread, come on guys lets be amiable....
no, seriously though there does seem a lot of bad feeling.
I never have a prob with someone asking me for pills and feel good to help them out, the one time i did have a spare i sold it for same price i had bought it and the guy i sold it too was really happy.
I also ask if someone is ok if they are looking like sh*t. And you say this is ok.
Well the situation for me if I am saying it to a girl is like, well if she wants to do something - ok, but im not looking for that, and im not making any moves like that so its up to her, and if she displays no interest that is fine and i still hope she is ok rather than not ok, i also ask guys if they are ok. Do you think sometimes you could misunderstand someone thinking their intentions are sleezy even when they are not.
The two principle groups that annoy me are
a. guys on the pull who see every other guy as a rival
b. over protective boyfriends. ie i look at a woman in a perfectly normal way like i would anyone else in the club (this means with a smile just because its better to smile than not) and then the boyfriend comes up hugs her and stares at me. WTF do you want? i was not doing anything & was not going to.
It boils down to lack of empathy again i guess. Anyway, i dont mean to offend in anyway with this post.

Originally posted by Setarcos:
The two principle groups that annoy me are
a. guys on the pull who see every other guy as a rival

When I'm flipping I never go on the pull. Not that I don't want to, it just never crosses my mind. If some girl wants to sit down next to me and strike up a conversation then I don't mind but I never try it on. I suppose thats the way E effects me, turns down the sex drive.

the people who annoy me are the ones I invite to my own private party of 15-20 people who don't seem to grasp my concept of no driving while your rolling especially when i normally have someone who stays sober to get pics and take people for rides and especially for carwash rides and beach walks. I hand them everything including beans and they still can't respect my no driving while rollin wish. that annoys the hell outta me. I feel justified in my wish after all most of my friends I would like to see live another day or not to have to visit them in jail.

I never have a prob with someone asking me for pills and feel good to help them out, the one time i did have a spare i sold it for same price i had bought it and the guy i sold it too was really happy.
Nice post setarcos. I try to do the same if I can. I figure if I help out people when I can, someone will help me when I need it - and it's usually worked out that way - i've helped out a few Americans in London, and when I got to California I had the favour returned. [all comments hypothetical officer as that would be supplying drugs, and I don't. But I would do it if pills were legal, oh yes].

^^^^ True true, i always try to help people out if they want pills, but when you are getting asked constantly all night, like a friend i know is, it is really hard to enjoy the night (for him.) It is just a waste, and he feels like everyone just wants to know him and be friends wiv him for drugs. Im sure that is not a nice feeling. I would hate doing that.
Oh and dont you worry guys, i am not that dumb that i dont knwo when a guy is trying to pick me up or not. I mean some guys are HEAPS NICE to me and that is way cool. But sometimes it is just way obvious what there up to, and i get it all the fucking time too, seriously, it pisses me off, especially when they know i already have a bf.
Sorry, sleazy guys is just a big problem for me coz i have this happen all the time. I dont let it bother me and i am nice to them but they just fucking annoy me.
I hate guys trying to pick me up when i am high.
P.S. sorry if i sound really shitty, but it really IS ANNOYING.

I've known my best friend for 16 years but for some reason we do not seem to get along when both on E. It was okay during our Alcohol fase and acid fase, an eternity ago and the few years we did speed and 2cb were great. E doesn't do it for us. The first half hour is great but after that it's all down hill from there. She keeps telling me how she doesn't feel the pill and I cannot help but express my enthusiasm about the fantastic roll. Then I start to feel all guilty and cannot help but asking her every 5 minutes if she's enjoying herself anyway. As a result she gets annoyed with me and I'm dropping down to her level of boredom and can't wait for the night to be over. Then she repeatedly asks me if I want to go to bed and it's just driving me nuts.
On the other hand, E with my other mates and my bf is fantastic. In day to day life, I can't shut up for a minute, however when rollin', I prefer to listen to others talking.
Oh another person who's annoying me is one of my bf's mates. On the 3 occasions we rolled with him, he did not stop singing: I am so pretty, Oh so pretty (with the opera voice and all) while twirling around on his toes, arms wide open. For hours and hours, not allowing himself a break.
When he finally sits down he wants us to fetch him whatever he fancies because he's sooooo knackered.

Haha, i'm actually probably the most annoying person i know when i roll. I usually get crazy hyper, annoy everyone else, & annoy people that arent on E too. I know that i am when i'm doing it, i just can't stop so i keep apologizing. I also can do or say some really stupid shit too just because i'm not thinking normally.

i know what you mean about saying stupid shit, i tell my boyfriend the stupidest shit while i'm rolling, i'll go on forever about how much i like him or something and i'll tlak way to fast and it's so gay and he'll be like oh yah thats good lol .......... i feel bad he has to put up with me lol

I hate guys who can't entertain themselves or mess around with my girl when I'm out with her. Not just while rolling but always. I 've a friend, yep still is a friend, and he thinks he's really funny but he isn't. Well at not according to me. Aaarghhh... I am glad there are also cool people out there who I do like.

Hmm ... well i used to have a friend who'd everytime we'd go out and dop she'd wear the sluttiest clothes and dance in the middle of the dancefloor like a total slut. Im not joking...and she'd also try and crack onto dealers and offer them sex for a pill..it drove me crazy! Mind you this girl had a child aswell (young mum) so it made me so upset knowing she had a beautiful child at home and she was out doing that!
She'd also drive me mad aswell cause id eventually crack in and not wanna be seen with her, so everytime id start chatting to other people, mainly if it was a guy who wasnt even hitting on me but just being friendly, she'd come over and try and flirt with them and throw herself at them ... i ended up getting rid of her because i didnt want people to think i was like her. I was sick of going out with someone who was looking to pick up all the damn time instead of wearing more comfortable clothes and just having a good time! Ive moved on sice then now thankgod...

i sometimes get pissed off at my boyfriend, simply because he's constantly following me around to make sure i'm okay. i understand where he's coming from (i'm new to it all) but it's annoying at times to have him constantly by my side saying 'are you okay are you okay'

this is one very negative thread for a bunch of peaceful, happy ravers.
When im out rolling and dancing i love striking a conversation up with randoms and giving out various things like water and gum to those who need it.
All these people who are saying they hate randoms talking to them and checking up on them and dancing next to them - jeez guys put on a CD and pill in your lounge room if you hate it all that much.
Maybe im not yet jaded enough but I love everything about a big party. New people, new friends, great music and a pretty much guaranteed top night.
Thought that was the way it was meant to be...
-----
cc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Circlecircus you're just not reading the posts closely. Boppychick even reiterated in her second post the sentiment that its COOL to have conversations with "randoms" who just may end up becoming friends. What she & a lot of others are venting about are the predatory types. There are people who are genuine & cool (as you seem to be) but there are others who don't really give a flying fuck whats wrong, they just want to lay hands on a girl. This is just a thread to vent, not a judgement on the whole scene or an indication of what the various poster's typical night ends up being. Venting hostility is the best way to get rid of it.

Unfortunately I can agree with you all about the times and the people that annoy the shit out of me while rollin'.
Below are some events and or descriptions of the sorts that simply just don't do it for me anymore on the friendly aspect.
The same guy that put on "Material Girl" for the originator of this post has to be #1 in my book too - give it up man!
Ranking second would be that situation where someone decides they want some of what you got, except you don't directly have it - but know someone who does and then therefore feel obligated to get it for them and spend the opening acts of your peak fetching it for them.
Third... would have to be those select few who claim they like the drug, and for awhile do it off and on - but then stop one day saying that they've quit, when in reality they just don't want to pay for it anymore but will still do it if someone else offers to pay for it - or if they put on a guilt trip by making an appearance at a rollin' party and are the only ones not rolling, knowing full and well someone will get it for them.
Ehm, enough rambling.

BoppyChick we get the hint that guys try to pick you up ok! LOL you dont have to keep rambling about it. We all get it so dont stress, just set them straight and be firm! I have long dark hair and olive skin so i always attract the Italians or Greeks, Turks etc because i look like i could be either i spose even though i am just aussie, and they i find are the hardest to get the hint. Please dont think i am recist people! But they do just kinda grab ya and go "hey gorgeous, wanna come back to a hotel with me and have some lines of coke?" or the usual "hey where do i know you from sexy! Ugh!
But i dont let it ruin my night, unless they full on stalk me and try to touch me etc ..

evsid- thankyou
YuMMyPiLLzz- was just trying to GET THE POINT ACROSS that it is not everyone that does this that annoys me, just a few people.
Neways i would have to be the most immature, annoying, stupid person i know that i go out with. Just as long as everyone is having fun and is ok.
I love most all people really, god i even helped hand out fliers the other night, and everyone knows how annoying those flyier people are!!! "Here have a flyier" "i already got one, i already got lots" *shoves flyier in face and runs off* Arghhhh those poor flyier people!!!
Yes but this is a thred about annoying people so yeah thats wot we is writing about hey. Maybe we should start a thread on COOL people we would like to see more of???
Eh, see yas.

Haha. there seems to be a lot of negative energy flowing through this thread and i tend to try and avoid that sort of thing HOWEVER i too cannot resist the temptation to bitch about the little things that piss me off. lol.
i have this friend who doesnt pop that often (pop = roll) but when he does he virtually begs for sympathy with his arm around me 24/7 going on about how bad things in his life are, stupid things like he forgot to mow the lawn and now his mums pissed off etc etc. yeah ok cool hes my bud but i wish he'd lay off with that stuff..
i got this other friend who gets really into it which is good i guess but when we're driving home he hums his favourite tune of the night which was usually my favourite tune as well. the problem is he's got a bad memory and can only repeat a small exerpt of the track again and again like a broken cd. the louder i turn up the radio, the louder he gets with his own tune just to piss me off but we always end up laughing. damn freak.
and then theres the complete strangers who are all sweaty and yucky, come up too close for comfort and drip on you when they dance. urghhh fark awf !!!!!