• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

annoying people

Programmed4X

Bluelighter
Is there anyone that annoys you soooo much when you're rolling?
My cousing always does something really stupid like climb a tree and then can't get down...It annoys the fuck out me as I have to save him everytime!

One of my friends nicknamed "Hippy" as you can guess he is in fact a hippy. Nothing against hippies or anything, but this hippy in particular can get kinda annoying at times.
He's all about the Grateful Dead, Bob Marley, etc. He's always wanting to be in control of the cd player and play his music. ...And i just wanna dance and groove to some techno. ;)
oh yeah... he says "Check it" too much (ie: "Check it y0, i just got this new *object*)
Still my friend though.

Yup... there is this one guy that I have known for like 5-6 years. We had lost touch for about 2 years because he got pussy-whipped. Anyways. I took him to his first party on NYE this year. Ok. he found some peeps that he knew from home, and somehow ended up eating a disco biscuit. They ended up doing all kinds of roll tricks on him and he got hooked. Now if he's at a party that Im at he's all up in my buisness. I can put up with him for about an hour, but then its like... I start avoiding him. And he always has stupid away messages on AIM... Like im lookin for pils right now, i'll get back to ya. Or, Im out drivin around w/ my binkie in my mouth.. BBL... Stupid shit like that. It gets annoying.

I have it worse, one of my flatmates at uni spends most of his time talking absolute shite, completely irrelevant to any conversation we could be having. He always makes sure to finish what he is saying, but never lets anyone else. He cuts in by going 'Oh, I don't know' pause, then 'blah, blah, blah'. He was very anti-ecstacy and any hard drugs, and would always make sly digs about my usage of them. Then, when he gets drunk, he asks for one of whatever I have, has a good night (giving me a bad one by not shutting up), and goes on about how he won't do it again the next day. There's no winning with him, he's just a wanker.

Former or current hippies + raves/ravers = major drag. How the hell can anyone listen to The Grateful Dead while on drugs? Christ, I would KILL myslef if I had to listen to THAT while rolling! I actually like The Dead while sober but on E? Feh! Now I DO like throwing in a cool rock tune into the mix here & there, something like Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" or The Velvet Underground's "What Goes On", or any Ramones song. But letting a hippie near the sound system at a rolling party is a recipie for one great big giant bummer. They will INSIST that their derivative music is the "real" drug music. As Johhny Rotten used to say "Never trust a hippie!"
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: evsid ]

I get really annoyed by people trying to give you light shows and blow vicks in my face. I don't really like being blown up like that, I usually just dance. Damn that shit kills my roll.

i hear ya caffeine_voices!
I have this one "friend" that I can't stand simply because he decides to put on "material girl" by madonna right when i'm all in my music...
I've come *this* close to just wailing 'im right in the face!

This isn't about E but it kinda goes along with what FreakAliciousCYN was saying i hate it when i'm stoned and people ask me if i'm stoned it kill's it and pisses me off soooooo much!

my best friend's girlfriend annoys me cause she's so classless yet she somehow manages to comment on EVERY person who's at the party and keeps talking about how tasteless their outfit is or how bad they look rolling and all that stuff. Basically she gives off bad vibes and then sometimes starts talking about how we make her roll - and that's from a girl who's 3 years older than me and rolled about 50-60 times and did so much acid that she spend a year in a rehab. Her comments seems to out-there and so unPLUR and just so classless that they cause diminishing returns on every E pill I ever taken with her. I also hate when she starts fighting with my friend (her boyfriend) and starts going off and say things like "You Don't Love Me" and all of this really annoys me during a roll when you're suppose to be happy. Whew, I wanted to let someone know about his so that's for this thread. :)

Originally posted by NATrance:
I get really annoyed by people trying to give you light shows and blow vicks in my face. I don't really like being blown up like that, I usually just dance. Damn that shit kills my roll.
I've always found that the proper way is to either ask if the other person wants a light show or slightly wave the glow sticks & if you get an eager nod then & only then do you do a light show for someone. Quite honestly I think the person GIVING the lightshow is usually the one having the most fun. Just jamming glow sticks in someone's face is just downright fucking rude and blowing Vicks in someone's face out of the blue is a thoughtless & passive agressive act. If someone ever did that to me I'd grab the inhaler & crush it under my boot.

That's where one of my signature lines came from. I am so sick of people asking if I am rolling - it seems to have no bearing on whether or not I am - only if I am dancing. Now I respond 'Do I look like a/an *object that rolls* to you?' and walk away. Object that rolls could be: orange, wheel, tire, bicycle, etc. The other thing that annoys the crap out of my is this: If I am rolling really hard, I want to be in my own little world - just listening to the music, watching the lights. I have this one super annoying - incredebly energetic friend who can not shut up for more than five seconds. Sometimes I will be in my own world and a thought will pop into my head and I will say it out loud. Then he starts in with the 'I though you didn't want to talk. Oh, it's ok for you to talk, but not me. How come what I have to say isn't important but . . .' I never would have guessed that you could want to beat the shit out of someone while you are rolling. One time I actually told him I'd give him $20 if he didn't say another word for 1 hour. He got depressed and left - then I felt bad. When we are both sober we have a lot of fun though.

It's kind of annoying when you roll with newbs bc you wanna just sit there and chill/listen to music or whatever and the whole time their running around screaming. Then the next week ALLLlllll they do is talk about that night and how much they love e. I mean i understand how they're excited and what not but dammnn it's annoying!

I hate when you're at a party or sumtn.. mindin your own business.. but you have some stuff on you (be it for sale or for personal it doesnt matter) and some idiots end up stopping RIGHT THE FUCK IN FRONT OF YOU,,,. one of em digs in their pocket.. pulls out a wad of $$. and starts to (very slowly at that) count out there $25 or whatever.. without being subtle at all.. and then making a (very obvious) deal 2 feet infront of you.. (and its obvious to more then those that "have an eye" for noticing things like that)... pisses me off..
(that and people who try to have some intelectual (sp) conversation with you while roll`n @ a party or club... or comin up bitchin about their bf or gf to ya...
in otherwords.. Im half deaf to begin with (literally) I dont WANT to try to have to listen to your happy/upset ass babble pointless shit to me that i cant hear to begin with even when im sober =)
(ehhehe /end rant)
=)
[ 14 March 2002: Message edited by: hiroshi ]

yup, i've got this friend...and when he knows i'm rollin' he comes up to me and starts talking to me how bad drugs are and that i shouldn't be doing it blablablabla!!!!
damn...i take e 4 fun!!! aaaargh....

It pisses me off when im rolling and 1 of my best friends cums up to me and starts saying, "yer but sumtimes i feel as if ya dont love me" and it fuckin pisses me off, coz i do loads, but cant be arsed to sit there and tell her and say to her shes being stupid and why do u think like this? every 10 mins, just coz shes paranoid!!
what also annoys me is when people chat shit while rolling, is acceptable, but in the middle of the week when they are normal and they just do it anyway, coz they think its funny. Well i dont really find it funny :(
ah nice rant :)

Geeze, HHhhhmmmm what annoys me the most while on Ecstasy (excellent quesion and thanks for wanting to know :) ) is when,
1) people you do not know start talking to you when it is clear to everyone else that you are in your own universe right then (e.g. when my eyes are closed).
2) People taking about negative crap...please just shut up (and how can you think that way when on E??)
3) always having to tell this one girl I know how beautiful she is (for some bizare reason she has to hear it)
4) People thinking I am a dealer...EEeeeks!!
5) People asking me where I got my glow sticks and if they can have them...Nope, get your own please!! :)
6) not finding the right atmosphere and people to share your experience with.

I love my best friend to death, but when I roll with her, she annoys the hell out of me. She gets way too nervous. She always talks about shitty subjects. Like why her mother hates her, or a bad grade she got on an essay. And repeatedly all night she asks, "Is everything ok?"