• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

annoying people

hmm... i've been reading the posts on this thread.
some of you guys are REALLLLY touchy. cmon, get angry cause someone asked for you water? crap.. you should be OFFERING your water!
i mean.. it's perfectly understandable why you'd get annoyed if someone kept changing the music on you... or trying to intentionally bad trip you. hell, i'd get annoyed, too. but getting angry cause someone just asked if you're rolling?
a lot of you people have completely missed the point of raves. i have to say, that this attitude is being used at parties that i end up at, every once in a while. everyone just chillin with their own cliques... no one mingling. jeez... nocturnal was one in a LONNGGGGG time where everyone was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight. everyone was from all over the country... and the vibes were one of the best that i remember. hell screw offering me water... i was getting offered massages and weed up the arss.. and i can say it didn't bother me one bit.
there has been only one thing that really, truly annoyed me while i was rolling... but i don't really blame the guy, cause it was his first time. basically, he kept asking me the same two questions all night long.
"am i bothering you? you sure?"
wait 10 seconds...
"am i bothering you? really? you sure?"
it went on like this for majority of the night.
then he started talking about the fight me n my gf had earlier that day... which is NOT a great mood setter... but i told him quite quickly to just relax and not think about bad things.
he DID leave me alone for about an hour... but i found out later that when he left... it was to ask my friend the same two questions. LOL
but... anyways... just relax guys. if someone asks you a question... most of the time they're just curious or trying to be polite. hell... I'VE done a lot of the things that people listed as annoying, but i learned from my mistakes. it took me 2-3 raves before i caught on about raver "etiquette"... so i give people the same amount of room to learn as well.. you can't expect people to know off the bat how to act.
i think my most shameful act was my first rave.. when i just busted out 25 bucks in plain view... but my friend told me not to ever do that again.. and i never did. of course, i just hate buying pills at raves in general.. then i always have to put on this act like i'm talking to a long time friend... or the dealer is like super duper paranoid and asks me to list all my friends and their momma. basically.. it's just a hastle.
anyways... those are my two cents. seeya around guys!
[ 04 April 2002: Message edited by: kblak666 ]

talking to people in general is kind of a pain in the ass for me when i'm rolling. I'm not the most scintillating conversationalist in general, and when i'm high i just tend to mumble shit. And when both people are rolling you tend to get some really fucking retarded conversations going on. I'd rather just dance.
My personal worst experience was at an afterhours for this shitty rave. I'd just railed a pill, and was on my way to one of the bedrooms where a puddle was forming, when i got hijacked by this shitty drunk bitch. We'd had some drama in the past, and i guess she was trying to patch shit up, and i was starting to roll so i was down to be nice to her for once. I was just gonna do the "i'm sorry i was such a bastard, plur" hug and run thing, but i ended up getting stuck listening to this bitch talk shit about my friends for half an hour. Then she started saying, i don't understand people who do e, i'd never do that, you don't do that do you? Ordinarily i would have just said no and left, but for some reason i felt the need to tell her i was rolling at the time. She just looked at me, said oh, then went back to jabbering about her stupid shit. Eventually i broke away and made it to the puddle but by then she had just killed it for me, so i decided to start drinking beer and talk shit to people. The end.

Geez! Looks like I have been guilty of every crime described in this thread!
Although now I can handle myself better, I must admit that I used to be a major nuisance for a lot of people around me during the first three or four months after I started doing X.
I would try to talk to people (assumed that since I was feeling friendly then they MUST be feeling friendly and open, too --kinda like a reverse empathy) who clearly did not want to be talked to; I would ask EVERYONE if they were rolling; I would also walk around telling the world and their mamas that I was feeling mighty good; I would try to force feed chewing gum/water/cherries to strangers; I would touch ask for hugs every three nanoseconds (my friends who don't roll used to want to kill me for this); in retrospect, it's a miracle I did not get killed!
Now I am different, I am not as obvious and try to be rescpectful of people when they just want to chill or be by themselves.
The only things that really annoys me is people who are sober and have never done ecstasy who try to lecture you on how bad drugs are, shit, do that when I am NOT high, please, or even better: don't do it at all!
Anyway, that's just me, I could be wrong...

Yeah, the first time that i went to a rave and did E the guy that i was dating went with me and i just couldnt stand him. i dont know why cause we were cool at the time but i just couldnt stand him touching me or even looking at me. he was also rolling and i was letting other people touch me except him. not too long after i ended things with him. being with him that night made me realize i didnt really want to be with him.

I had one e party that everyone I know was at and man they still ask me when I will throw another like that one. I did not enjoy it though to many people really annoyed me that night. had on girl that got mad cause she thought everyone was staring at her tits so she complained to me all night long until she eventually pulled out her stun gun and started chasing people. that was a chore and a half to get it away from her. (note to self and others stun guns really suck when they zap you and you are rolling) the other problem I had was that everyone at the party was hetero to a tee including the guy(or so I thought) who was freaking other guys out by trying to kiss them I came back after picking up some more people and was informed of this and had to quickly put a stop to him.
[had to edit some of this, sorry. This is a public message board, I'd strongly advise you to be more discreet in what you post ;) - Simon]
[ 12 April 2002: Message edited by: Simon ]

I have this friend who I cant stand rolling with...If i just wanna trip out on my own for a bit she flails because i'm not paying attention to her..then she askes "is this the end of our friendship?.. yaddayadda" and gets all emotional.

I find the worst thing for me is if there is a fight. That just ruins the entire night for me and brings me down.

I hate it when certian people I roll with hang on me the whole night and when I leave their side for a few moments they start filpping out asking everyone at the party where I am at and start whining my name. Then when they find me get so excited as if they never were going to see me again. Sometimes I like to just do my own thing like dance or something. Not be hung on all night and have to babysit. But you can't really say anything to them neither because you don't wha to ruin their roll!!!

when my cousin is on any drug around family he loves to talk about his past drug experiences (particularly the bad ones) bringing everyone down. the first time i rolled he was also rolling and he followed me everywhere telling me how bad drugs are. shit gets really annoying.

Another thing that bothers me...
One night I rolled with my cousin and his best friend. Well while I was peakin' they decide "go outside for a while". Well, a while become an hour and I finally go out to see if my car was gone (I had a gut feeling). Sure enough it was.
When they came back, I, of course, blew up @ them and told them that I wanted to hurt them badly and not to leave someone who's rolling alone.
...They shouldn't be driving f'cked up anyway!
[ 12 April 2002: Message edited by: Simon ]