• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

ANNOUCMENT! Also, taking suggestions. READ BEFORE POSTING!

VerbalTruist

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys here's the deal. Lately i've had to merge ne topics with topics that already existed or close topics which didn't belong in Drug Culture.

Please use the search engine before you post. Lacey K created an AMAZING guide on how to utilize the search engine properly. If you haven't read it, read it now. It is an amazingly crafted piece of literature that all Bluelighters both new and old should read.

Also, please put any thoughts you have on how this forum should be run in here. Do you think that we're doing a bang up job? Are we being to strict? Not strict enough? Are there any DC regulars who you think are really great people, this is a good placeto compliment them.

Summary:
1) Search or I will eat your soul
2) Comments, thoughts, suggestions

Have at it folks.

Last edited:
eat my soul, enod!!!!!!!!!!11 not only my soul, i have other yummy things as well;)

i want to bump this, out of anger of seeing the same fucking thread three times on page 1 with maybe 1 word changed. if you find the most recent thread in the search engine that is similar is like 3 years old and you have a new spin to put on it then maybe.

i think you guys are doing a great job EN, more patient than i would be, lol.

Hey guys lets see some comments in here.

If you leave a comment you'll get a brownie point.

Brownie points with me go a long way too.

I think in principle this is a good idea, however, most people too ignorant to do a earch will be too ignorant to read this. Maybe a repeat offender should have their thread starting abilities removed for a period of time? I don't know how feasable that is like but people would probably learn real quick not to make threads that have already been done if they couldn't make another thread for a month or 3 ;).
This course of action COULD have the unintended side effect of causing these users banned from starting threads to hijack current ones, but more likely it will teach them to use the search engine to answer their questions since they can't make threads. Just an idea.
For all the times I have seen UTFSE, I am surprised more people haven't posted commets in here. Keep up the good work mods ;).

drug mentor... while I cannot remove thread posting abilities, that would be sweet, I can hand out infractions and warnings like its halloween and I'm the house giving out quarters instead of candy.

thank god, these boards have to many good topics that shouldn't be overrun by a chode that just joined and is making 5 threads under different titles to try and get it answered faster. I just can't undersand alot of people, some you tell them to find their own answer and they act like two y/o's, "what dude I just asked a question ifyou can't answer don't post" and these are the ppl wanting an answer about will they o/d. Sorry if this post made no sense, I just hate how people come on here and ask questions when they will still do what they asked about like idiots, these people don't care about others so why should I answer their questions.

Ive never posted a new topic, and Ive been here four months. :)

That search engine is excellent.

I got to add to this. I dont know why exactly but there seems to be a whole lotta thread postin that is shit that dont belong in DC goin on. Like drug culture is just the forum you post in when you dont know where your shit belongs. Just today i moved like 4 threads that really didnt belong here. So please peeps. Just use your damn head. Review the forum guidelines. Use the search engine. Something. just dont post like you are the only person on the board and none of the rules apply to you. Just show us that you are doin somethin, making some kind of effort, even a lil bit, cuz it sure looks shitty when you post a repeat topic in the wrong forum and act like you had no fuckin idea. unless your join date says 2009 on it, youve had enough time to figure out how shit works around here so use that knowledge , that is all we ask....