• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine And marihuana, Drug test on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to hear about the benzos.

Go have yourself a wonderful hike and try not to worry.

Let us know how you enjoyed it when you get back. I'm gonna leave this thread open until after you take your drug test Monday and we know you passed and that you are good to go.

But I hope you stick around Bluelight and make other threads when you get a chance. Glad you reached out to us on here.
I really love bluelight now, its amazing how fast people that you dont know are willing to give up a litle of their time to read you and help you,
Thank you all guys really apreciate you all and if someone has any other sugestion I am here to take it👍🫶🏻

So just got out of work and bought a test, thc is out of my system dont even know how havent do a single thing, but cocaine is still there… Any suggestions on how getting that drug out of my urine?

I am totally clean guys just made a small hike yesterday, and 20 min of cardio the day before. 🫶🏻🎊
Going to pop some klonopins mixed with valium and some maccalan scothc to celebrate tonight🍾🤘🏻

Also helped me alot some private messages I receieved on taking zinc and multivatimns which i did and sleep alot in the nights, but didnt even used janes method my pee is clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.