R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anal Sex From Girlfriend

Sky2014

Greenlighter
Hi All

This weekend I finally managed to get my female partner to give me full anal sex using a toy. Been a bit of a awkward situation trying to explain the reasons why I like it. However last few weeks she just play around with the spot but she finally went all the way and it was as good as I have always thought it would be. Just wondering if there are any other male partners who enjoy this or females who enjoy giving it?

Thanks

I think the term is 'Pegging' ? Stimulation or massage of the prostate can feel amazing and as you have experienced further exploration feels great also.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. It was amazing however she has agreed to do it just because I enjoy it but im not sure how much further she go and if she would even go this far again. Any suggestion on futre exploration?

Hi All

This weekend I finally managed to get my female partner to give me full anal sex using a toy. Been a bit of a awkward situation trying to explain the reasons why I like it. However last few weeks she just play around with the spot but she finally went all the way and it was as good as I have always thought it would be. Just wondering if there are any other male partners who enjoy this or females who enjoy giving it?

Thanks

I always wondered how most females felt about trying this with their boyfriends or husbands.

My GF felt weird and couldnt understand why I liked it. Couldn't understand it was due to her doing it that was the real turn on.

Hi

Any suggestion on futre exploration?

Erm - PM me :D - Joking !

How much further do you want to take this ? If she is willing to do it for you then you take it as far as your comfortable with, you have a good relationship with your partner so she will tell you when she is uncomfortable.

I dont like things in my butt.

I dont feel like i need to try it to know i dont like it.

I think poop just smells gross.

Even on a woman, an open hole just sort of turns me off, or starts going down hill. I like butt shapes as a representation of form and womanhood. Buuuuuuutttttttt

I dunno. I have no problem sticking my finger in a chicks butt i guess. more like a power thing i guess.

maybe thats why i dont want a woman to penetrate my butt.

I have however experienced all kinds of anal probing and shit on nitrous + psycs.

men do not handle UTI's well medically.

If u were to touch his feces to his eurethra he will get very ill. Sounds dangerous.

I am led to believe medication for female UTIs are more effective and less prone/sensitive to infection.

I am just starting to get my wife to massage my prostate with her fingers, hoping to move on to pegging at some point, how long do you think I should wait to ask her?

how about getting her a strap on and letting her really dominate you? i suspect getting a chance to do that would appeal to many women

Sounds great. Some women find it empowering.
My partner "does" me on a regular basis.