• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

An experience Im so deeply thankful for that I just want to share it...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Not so long ago I got to know some ppl who get no money except for some transactions they do and build a tiny house and put it next to a caravan and live totally outside of society and they say I fit perfectly in their group and we have such a good connection that they have several ways getting perfectly fine food and at times gave me a week supply but also with drugs alcohol but also fruit and smoothies and they every hour give me a smoothie and sey drink and regularly cut up a pineapple for me and give me all kinds of food that I need during a speed binge but what amazing was that last night I got horrible news that one of my big deals went so wrong that I lost all my money and that I was forced in the closed psychiatric ward but Im so good in handling that that I could leave at 4 in the morning and they are gonna notify my landlord and my pro deo said good chance he kicks me out of my home and I called these ppl at 4 in the morning and two hours later they came with several of them to my home with food enough for the week, they gave me sigarets, drugs, money, everything I need and they said that even if I become homeless I will always have a safe home that if I switch every week between all of them I never end up on the street and that its no problem I have no money anymore I will have plenty of all I need, can you imagine how much I value those ppl??

And I want to add a short drug report, they gave me two big lines of 4mmc which I never done yet but I really wanted to try and that was the best drug experience in the last 10 yrs or so, but the only rc shop I trust doesnt have 4mmc the best similar thing is 3 cmc which is a upgraded version from 3mmc, but does anyone know if I am also likely to really like that as well cause I want order some asap.

Any advice is more than just welcome...

Thx to the ppl that can find joy in the fact that I am very lucky to have such ppl in my life...

And I am glad that I up until now also could help them out by letting them sleep sometimes in my good bed and warm and that they take warm baths at my place and I just said once in the beginning Its really important to me that my home stays very clean and they all show me the respect that my bathroom is cleaner afterwards than before and one also cooks for all of us at my home but really high quality like french toast with salmon and vegetables or egg with herbs and cheese between turkish bread and the first time I said this is not clean enough for me my kitchen but he said pls no worries I didnt clean up yet I first wanted to eat and afterwards he even did dishes from me that I didnt do yet and its every time cleaner than before and like now they are just gone and they took with them all empty beer cans and booze bottles and emty packaging from food just so I dont end up with trash and know this: in my puberty I spend so much time on my dj career that the only ppl I really knew where competition that envied my succes and ppl that only were good to me cause I meant profit for them and what I then saw as friends that if we were hanging out and you let even a short while your xtc or weed on the table someone would have taken it and go away before the other knew he was ripped off and so I knew that that were not real friends for me and as child I also didnt really have friends and later on with my obsession a big career creating I also didnt make friends and this is the first time I experience real friendship and that ppl say that Im not abnormal but very normal and all others are abnormal and that they say they find me such a good person that they actually value me a lot just the way I am that this is something I already gave up hope long time to ever be able to have such a connection with others...

Last edited:
Not so long ago I got to know some ppl who get no money except for some transactions they do and build a tiny house and put it next to a caravan and live totally outside of society and they say I fit perfectly in their group and we have such a good connection that they have several ways getting perfectly fine food and at times gave me a week supply but also with drugs alcohol but also fruit and smoothies and they every hour give me a smoothie and sey drink and regularly cut up a pineapple for me and give me all kinds of food that I need during a speed binge but what amazing was that last night I got horrible news that one of my big deals went so wrong that I lost all my money and that I was forced in the closed psychiatric ward but Im so good in handling that that I could leave at 4 in the morning and they are gonna notify my landlord and my pro deo said good chance he kicks me out of my home and I called these ppl at 4 in the morning and two hours later they came with several of them to my home with food enough for the week, they gave me sigarets, drugs, money, everything I need and they said that even if I become homeless I will always have a safe home that if I switch every week between all of them I never end up on the street and that its no problem I have no money anymore I will have plenty of all I need, can you imagine how much I value those ppl??

And I want to add a short drug report, they gave me two big lines of 4mmc which I never done yet but I really wanted to try and that was the best drug experience in the last 10 yrs or so, but the only rc shop I trust doesnt have 4mmc the best similar thing is 3 cmc which is a upgraded version from 3mmc, but does anyone know if I am also likely to really like that as well cause I want order some asap.

Any advice is more than just welcome...

Thx to the ppl that can find joy in the fact that I am very lucky to have such ppl in my life...

That's a nice story ☺️ Where abouts are you? Are they gypsies??

They dont find themselves belonging to any label but they are known around here by ppl that dont appreciate them as gypsies, but I would say they are closer to modern hippies they are also fan of cocktail from xtc ketamine and LSD known as a candy kitty flip on illegal goa parties and have specific things about there look that on purpose makes a statement and that by the large part of ppl in my two home countries and especially belgium many narrow minded ppl that really despise those good ppl and often call the coppers for them and such things and that they despite they do some things just to shock they really invest time and effort in getting to know what exactly the problem is and try their best to solve that problem they really show respect towards anyone...

Also one of them really gave my mind an upgrade and opened an entire world for me that I felt bad that I have such a stylish and really beatiful gf and I didnt consider myself as beatufil anymore and he said very seriously and cincere that he really felt bad for me that I had according to him so little self love and he made very good sense and really spent effort in telling how extremely beautiful I actually am and he made me realize that my vision of beauty was really narrowminded and brainwashed by modern media and such and I discovered extra beaty in myself and others and I find this a very important new way of looking at things...

Last edited:
I am located in the middle of Amsterdam city NL.

But just like me they are originally from antwerp city belgium where I also have a studio and they took me to antwerp today where I now am at my studio but now have no more money so I cant keep paying rent and cant atm invest in deals that generate a lot of money but they are going to invest in my plans that I end up with enough money to be able to again run my deals on my own...

And they also know all these things that now I have no money they told me to make an account on itsme and by now I got a new refrigirator and freezer free from the governement that save energy and free isolation material to place behind my heaters and at my windows so I save a lot of gas for heat and a card so I can go weekly to the food bank for free essential foods and drinks an all such things...

And also that I was really not able anymore to take care of myself due to the really heavy headspace from the 4mmc plus really a lot of strong weed that they drove me with the care to my home and stayed several hrs with me until I sobered up and the entire time only spent effort in creating the best and most healthy experience for me possible...

Last edited:
Yes like I just added europe amsterdam nl and antwerp belgium

I've got a good online friend near Zurich and I was looking into going to see her. I looked at the train system over there and it's fantastic. I wanted to go Zurich-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam, then back through Germany some way (Germany is so big I didn't work that out). I never did it but it was interesting to look at.

I've got a good online friend near Zurich and I was looking into going to see her. I looked at the train system over there and it's fantastic. I wanted to go Zurich-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam, then back through Germany some way (Germany is so big I didn't work that out). I never did it but it was interesting to look at.

I always took care of drug tourists cause drug tourisme in amsterdam is huge that if I buy the time have enough money again I would be willing to meet up with you and introduce you for free to some of the top quality things amsterdam has to offer and most legal even that I already gave drug tourists experiences for exactly that they saved money in the hope to score good quality coke cause where they live its shit and I offer them 84% pure stuff and they are so thankful that they buy food and drinks for us and that even more than 10 yrs later still like me so much they keep close contact and I really value those experiences cause first I check them out a bit they are kinda like me and only then I do this cause I understand them so well cause I myself travelled two yrs south america in the hope to score really the best coke possible and I got ppl that really helped me out that they showed me how they made really the best possible coke and for free gave me amounts of 100 gs and such and I value that so much that I want to do the same for others...

I also really find it important to give ppl who really find drugs important to give them a high quality experience cause mostly the drug scene is horrible, and ppl deserve a lucky break from shit experiences...

And if you like such things I would show you very interesting things in amsterdam from some famous places you really shoud visit over here but also very secret and underground things that really all likeminded ppl like a lot...

I always took care of drug tourists cause drug tourisme in amsterdam is huge that if I buy the time have enough money again I would be willing to meet up with you and introduce you for free to some of the top quality things amsterdam has to offer and most legal even that I already gave drug tourists experiences for exactly that they saved money in the hope to score good quality coke cause where they live its shit and I offer them 84% pure stuff and they are so thankful that they buy food and drinks for us and that even more than 10 yrs later still like me so much they keep close contact and I really value those experiences cause first I check them out a bit they are kinda like me and only then I do this cause I understand them so well cause I myself travelled two yrs south america in the hope to score really the best coke possible and I got ppl that really helped me out that they showed me how they made really the best possible coke and for free gave me amounts of 100 gs and such and I value that so much that I want to do the same for others...

I also really find it important to give ppl who really find drugs important to give them a high quality experience cause mostly the drug scene is horrible, and ppl deserve a lucky break from shit experiences...

In the 80s (and maybe earlier) there was a drug "free-for-all" (not free drugs lol but lawless) near Zurich. I know a guy who went to Denmark as an exchange student for a year, loaded with money, and he flew there just to buy drugs. They closed this place down in the 90s and it's a park now. There's a movie about it but I can't remember the name (it's Swiss I think).

And also teach ppl that cops here really at times help you that if someone said over there you can score what you are lookin?,g for and you encounter cops in that area you can simply ask them about what quality that adress has and if they say bad that they give you some general advice of where to get that specific drug at good quality and I said it before there are various neon light signs all over the city that show here this drug is sold in bad quality and here this drug is sold in good quality, how crazy progressive is my city??

In the 80s (and maybe earlier) there was a drug "free-for-all" (not free drugs lol but lawless) near Zurich. I know a guy who went to Denmark as an exchange student for a year, loaded with money, and he flew there just to buy drugs. They closed this place down in the 90s and it's a park now. There's a movie about it but I can't remember the name (it's Swiss I think).

Never heard of that but I kinda new germany was also progressivise cause it was really the pioneer of supplying europe with the first substantial amounts of high quality meth however atm still very expensive, and I often visited germany as a dj cause they had really quality vinyl stores where I scored some almost impossible to find classics and I often went partying in germany also in drug scenes like love parade and mayday and leipzig 1040 and tresor where at the time my idol Jeff Mills resident dj was and there was a law that if with a major party you got busted with drugs in your car you could keep your drugs and had no problem whatsoever if you you could on the spot pay cash a 1000 euro, and we always rented with a bunch a mobile home for parties in other countries and we all had enough money that together we could pay this 1000 euro but we eventually never got busted and I find it a wrong system but for us was perfect to go party in germany so I knew that in many ways germany was also progressive...

Never heard of that but I kinda new germany was also progressivise cause it was really the pioneer of supplying europe with the first substantial amounts of high quality meth however atm still very expensive, and I often visited germany as a dj cause they had really quality vinyl stores where I scored some almost impossible to find classics and I often went partying in germany also in drug scenes like love parade and mayday and leipzig 1040 and tresor where at the time my idol Jeff Mills resident dj was and there was a law that if with a major party you got busted with drugs in your car you could keep your drugs and had no problem whatsoever if you you could on the spot pay cash a 1000 euro, and we always rented with a bunch a mobile home for parties in other countries and we all had enough money that together we could pay this 1000 euro but we eventually never got busted and I find it a wrong system but for us was perfect to go party in germany so I knew that in many ways germany was also progressive...

I don't know what the deal was with this place - whether it was progressive or they just found a loophole or something. My friend hated it and was scared to go near it (as a teenage girl). I messaged her and asked what that movie was called haha. The Swiss are pretty conservative.

Nick Cave liked Berlin and he was a heroin addict. He wrote his first book there..

I don't know what the deal was with this place - whether it was progressive or they just found a loophole or something. My friend hated it and was scared to go near it (as a teenage girl). I messaged her and asked what that movie was called haha. The Swiss are pretty conservative.

Nick Cave liked Berlin and he was a heroin addict. He wrote his first book there..

Very interesting Im learning new things now...

And why was that girl scared and didnt go near this scene? I know its a deviant scene and tho I consider myself of being highly open minded i still to this day find in such events things that are so obscene or decadent or... that it in a way a bit shocks me, but it were really all ppl that in those days all did the at that time superior quality xtc and everyone was filled with love and peace and shared what they had with as good as everyone present and took care of ppl that crashed and supplied free healthy food fresh made on the spot and you could get free freshly sqeeuzed orange juice and I never known any real agression or fights in that scene that it was really a safe place to let the beast go and they really provided a high quality experience for party ppl like me....

And why was that girl scared and didnt go near this scene? I know its a deviant scene and tho I consider myself of being highly open minded i still to this day find in such events things that are so obscene or decadent or... that it in a way a bit shocks me, but it were really all ppl that in those days all did the at that time superior quality xtc and everyone was filled with love and peace and shared what they had with as good as everyone present and took care of ppl that crashed and supplied free healthy food fresh made on the spot and you could get free freshly sqeeuzed orange juice and I never known any real agression or fights in that scene that it was really a safe place to let the beast go and they really provided a high quality experience for party ppl like me....

Because there were junkies hanging around looking seedy I think.