• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

An easy way to do cold water extractions without coffee filters or fabric cloth.

OCjunky88

Bluelighter
CWE would always make me stressed out and I hated using coffee filters because the shit does not drain, especially when you have many grams of APAP to deal with. What you need for this is a pill bottle, ice, water, and micron rosin filter bags, which you order them online for cheap. These filters are used for cannabis to make rosin or live resin. Do NOT get anything larger than 160 microns.

Put your shit in the pill bottle, I used 1 mL per norco or percocet, you do not want to use a lot of water. Once they are dissolved in room temp water add one ice cube and let it sit for 5 min, you will then see the APAP lay on the bottom of the bottle. Pour it into the micron filter bag (wet the bag first before pour) and put it over a cup so it drops into that. You will have at most 500 mg, out of 4000-5000 mg APAP. This is only because it has dissolved in water, a small amount. The solution will be a tad cloudy but most times is pretty clear, it is way better than anything else I have tried. When the rosin bag dries you see how much APAP is in the bag. I had 5000 mg to deal with and I weighed it came out to 4.6 grams or 4600 mg, so only 400 mg got into my dose.

I have been doing this awhile and it works. You can even double bag them if you want a crystal clear solution!

Last edited:
Good to know.

In my Hunter S. Thompson-esque days, I performed a cold water extraction consisting of a few hundred codeine pills while on a plane from Australia to the USA. I kept on telling the flight attendant, "bring me more ice and coffee filters!". I did it right out in the open. People stared but didn't say anything. I had a serious methadone tolerance at the time so it was of course a complete waste of time, and to make matters worse, the pills contained codeine, acetaminophen and caffeine -- which unfortunately is water soluble (even in cold water, to a degree). So all I got out of the whole thing was a salty flight attendant and feeling anxious and edgy from the caffeine that made it through.

Lol holy shit man that is one long flight, perhaps the longest possible. I don't know how you can do that. I hate to fly for many reasons, as I am a 6'4 junky who cannot get comfortable unless I get the emergency row with leg room. Also being a dope head just adds to the stress, scares the shit out of me now with all the layovers and delayed flights these days. Cannot even smoke cigs anymore unless you literally leave the airport but sure get a whiskey sour at 6 am, no problem.

Codeine does not agree with me anymore, when I was a kid though the shit worked very well. Last codeine experience I took 300 mg before a 8 hour traffic school class. It was part of my DUI informal probation agreement, and if I did not attend I would go to jail. I broke out in a histamine nightmare right as I get into class. I was so red and flushed, pins and needles all over even the tip of my cock was pins and needles. I had no high whatsoever at all, only a histamine reaction that was so so miserable. Couldn't leave to get an antihistamine and it fucking really sucked man.

Lol holy shit man that is one long flight, perhaps the longest possible. I don't know how you can do that. I hate to fly for many reasons, as I am a 6'4 junky who cannot get comfortable unless I get the emergency row with leg room. Also being a dope head just adds to the stress, scares the shit out of me now with all the layovers and delayed flights these days. Cannot even smoke cigs anymore unless you literally leave the airport but sure get a whiskey sour at 6 am, no problem.

Yeah it's a brutal flight, something like 15 hours, I dunno maybe more. I've done it a few times. Once I time traveled as result. The plane took off very early morning on a Thursday, and it landed at like 6pm on the previous Wednesday. So I lived the same evening twice.

Yeah it's a brutal flight, something like 15 hours, I dunno maybe more. I've done it a few times. Once I time traveled as result. The plane took off very early morning on a Thursday, and it landed at like 6pm on the previous Wednesday. So I lived the same evening tw
That is a trip never even thought about that