• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants amphethamine salts vs amphethamine salts ER

greenmile

Bluelighter
what is difference of feeling straight amphetamine salts 30mg vs Extended release 30 mg. and how to get extended release to kick in faster? just switched from 20 mg 2x a day to the 30mg Extended Release. i usw to take 20 to 30 immediate beg. each month but by 4th day i could fall asleep. i even thought pharm. gave some sugar pulls and stole some cuz i felt nothing. ...havent taken the new ones yet. trying to find out info. on how to consume extended in order to feel the great feeling still with Er.

Well that last predicament is caused by a mixture of acute tolerance (the temporary tolerance built by compulsively binging short term), with also a touch of your overall building tolerance (the lingering long term tolerance that youre now building as time goes on. Binging over and over and over, overtime, is going to eventually cause an accumulating lasting tolerance to positive overall effects like libido boost, sociability, and euphoria, but also to negative overall effects, like tolerance to "crashes," physical stimulation side effects, etc.).

Dopamine Releasers (i.e.Amphetamines/Methamphetamines) basically get ya high by firing off a huge cascade of your brain's natural reserves of dopamine. The more you stay up and use, the less dopamine you will have to "fire off." This barrier/plateau can be broken through easier with meth cause its stronger, but eventually you're deminishing returns are going to prove your efforts at getting high to be futile. When this happens its time to get some sleep and eat some food (preferably things high in Tyrosine and Magnesium -- nuts, turkey/chicken breast, Navy beans, bananas, etc.)...(or you could do a really really big ass dose to hop the curve, but I dont recommend doing that!!).

This break will ultimately help you to replinish dopamine so that you may start off "fresh" again.

As for the other predicament, I used to always pour the beads into a folded up piece of paper, hold it against a very hard surface, then take a bic lighter and crush the beads with the edge of the bottom of the lighter by spreading and moving the lighter all throughout the surface area of the outside of the paper. Do this with a LOT of pressure, and do this vigerously for about 3 to 5 minutes until most of the beads are crushed up. Then unfold the paper and use the bead powder like Goody powder or B.C. Powder. Unfortunately, there are some generics that just wont hardly crush up at all though :/

Last edited:
Well that last predicament is caused by a mixture of acute tolerance (the temporary tolerance built by compulsively binging short term), with also a touch of your overall building tolerance (the lingering long term tolerance that youre now building as time goes on. Binging over and over and over, overtime, is going to eventually cause an accumulating lasting tolerance to positive overall effects like libido boost, sociability, and euphoria, but also to negative overall effects, like tolerance to "crashes," physical stimulation side effects, etc.).

Dopamine Releasers (i.e.Amphetamines/Methamphetamines) basically get ya high by firing off a huge cascade of your brain's natural reserves of dopamine. The more you stay up and use, the less dopamine you will have to "fire off." This barrier/plateau can be broken through easier with meth cause its stronger, but eventually you're deminishing returns are going to prove your efforts at getting high to be futile. When this happens its time to get some sleep and eat some food (preferably things high in Tyrosine and Magnesium -- nuts, turkey/chicken breast, Navy beans, bananas, etc.)...(or you could do a really really big ass dose to hop the curve, but I dont recommend doing that!!).

This break will ultimately help you to replinish dopamine so that you may start off "fresh" again.

As for the other predicament, I used to always pour the beads into a folded up piece of paper, hold it against a very hard surface, then take a bic lighter and crush the beads with the edge of the bottom of the lighter by spreading and moving the lighter all throughout the surface area of the outside of the paper. Do this with a LOT of pressure, and do this vigerously for about 3 to 5 minutes until most of the beads are crushed up. Then unfold the paper and use the bead powder like Goody powder or B.C. Powder. Unfortunately, there are some generics that just wont hardly crush up at all though :/
thanks..very helful, infact very helpful. what is goody powder or b.c powder. will hot water melt? and if you happen to have a solution to break it down that way, i am not a chemist so i need basic spelled out instruction..people snort...i snort cocaine long ago but this seems stupid or is it really worth it? i have yet to eat...whats best to eatright b4 you take...the same foods u suggested or on empty stomach. where and how to find on here more posts like mine. i am new and cant seem to get around so good yet. thanks 4 my 1 reply. wow