• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine...

Zanithex

Greenlighter
Amphetamine, Tolerance problems featuring trying Niacin

So I have a few questions pertaining to Niacin and Vyvanse.

So recently I have been taking 40mg Vyvanse a day, I used to always get a massive rush when taking it but then im guessing I started to build tolerance, I usually get desperate to feel that rush again so ill purposely skip dinner the night before and then wake up in the morning and drink a cup of coffee then take it an hour later on a completely empty stomach + the coffee, which has been working great and has me geek'd all day, the only problem is, im starting to receive headaches throughout the day almost every day now, is that because i am releasing wayyy too much dopamine in my body by constantly being on Amphetamine?

Also, recently ive been using Niacin in hope to maybe clear my tolerance for Amphetamine by clearing my system, Ill usually take 1000mg of Niacin and drink 4 bottles of water. Is Niacin just a myth when it comes to trying to use it for what I just explained? and if so, what ways can I simply defeat my tolerance for Amphetamine without having to stay off it for a while?

Another thing is would the pill take effect faster or stronger if I took the powder out of the capsule and let it desolve on my tongue?

My last question is, Ive been using vyvanse to lose weight and have energy to hardcore lift, does vyvanse actually help with weight loss? because I mean I sweat non stop on the drug and im constantly exercising on it and barely eating, but when I say barely eating I dont mean starving myself, but I mean sometimes ill skip 1 or 2 meals throughout my day.

I would be very thankful for somebody to share their knowledge on the following things I described.

Last edited:
My last question is, Ive been using vyvanse to lose weight and have energy to hardcore lift, does vyvanse actually help with weight loss? because I mean I sweat non stop on the drug and im constantly exercising on it and barely eating, but when I say barely eating I dont mean starving myself, but I mean sometimes ill skip 1 or 2 meals throughout my day.

How many meals do you eat a day if you think skipping 2 of them isn't starving yourself? Amphetamine will reduce your appetite and increase metabolism which can make you lose weight, but it's really not a healthy way to do so. Your body still needs nutrients to function properly and depriving yourself of them now will cause a sort of rebound effect whenever you stop using, i.e., you might start to crave certain (unhealthy) foods because you haven't been eating an appropriate amount each day.

You might be able to exercise more from the energy boost, but any gains you make won't be as significant as they would if you had a healthy diet. Not to mention, the increased strain you're putting on your heart every day can't be good. It's just not a sustainable way to lose weight without becoming unhealthy in other aspects.

You get headaches bc you need to eat. You're stomach will be empty regardless come morning, and you could take the pills and then have breakfast. In the end, food is fuel, speed is just a booster, like nos or sumshit. I smoke meth daily, and honest to god, it is often the case that time I feel the most up, is not right after smoking, but after eating.

Niacin does not "clear your system" at all.

If you are not eating properly and being on amphetamine/caffeine all the time you are putting yourself at risk for suddenly just collapsing as your body runs out of energy. Amphetamine just allows your body to ignore its own limits to an extent. You still have to eat or you will end up doing pretty serious damage to your body.

It's also worth remembering that amphetamine is way more toxic when you're not eating properly or getting your daily antioxidants/vitamins. You will actually feel a better high if you have some food in you.

What I do is instead of eating full meals, I eat like 4 snacks a day within 3 hours of eachother, like today I took it and ate gram crackers now im going to eat an apple in a few hours.

Are you sure Niacin doesn't clear your system? I heard it burns fat which clears the drugs stored in your fat which are water soluble drugs like pot and alcohol, I just didnt know if amphetamine was water soluble.

That doesn't sound like nearly enough food to be healthy, guy.

Niacin dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow throughout the body. That extra blood flow can sometimes help to push excess toxins through and out of your system. It will almost certainly not help to bring down your tolerance to amphetamines, only abstinence will do that.

P.S. THC is soluble in water, but only to a pretty minuscule extent.

Are you sure Niacin doesn't clear your system? I heard it burns fat which clears the drugs stored in your fat which are water soluble drugs like pot and alcohol, I just didnt know if amphetamine was water soluble.

That doesn't mean that it does anything to your brain's tolerance to the drug.

Niacin does not burn fat, it just dialates blood vessels temporarily. It does not increase metabolism nor does it help to "clear toxins" because the effect is very limited in timespan.

Also, studies show that as long as you get your daily nutrients/calories it really doesn't matter if it's in one big meal per day or ten small ones. You just have to be sure it's balanced.