• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Amphetamine veterins

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Hi, I have a question about how you would make amphetamine sulphate in a big ol' awesome amount ,would you be re crystallizing using water and sodium hydroxide to cut it and expand amount ?

So, you would start off with a flick of the wrist route , then clean clean clean cut cut cut..

Or perhaps there's a known Moter oil that you could dump in the bath tub and combine with floor cleaner with sulphur atom.

And I'm specifically talking about sulphate and not meth.

I definitely believe in noetic science, and I think the flick of the first with a glass elemer flask,
Would suit this notion.

Where as your engine oil comes from big aromatic industrial units.
Just to add coz I think some of you will be interested is that there are sulphur processing units which are massive domes, my bet is that they wizz water around those domes super fast to take apart h. 2. O to yield acid.

Not sure what your getting at here post is all over, but...

Are you in need of a simple write up to make Amphetamine sulphate from the freebase? That I can give you, anything beyond that is synthesis talk and not allowed ‘round here.

-Gc

Not sure what your getting at here post is all over, but...

Are you in need of a simple write up to make Amphetamine sulphate from the freebase? That I can give you, anything beyond that is synthesis talk and not allowed ‘round here.

-Gc
Please Freind, would love that write up!

Calm yourself, this ain’t a paid to answer site...

“Dissolve 1g freebase Amphetamine in 20ml methanol. Create a 30% sulfuric acid/methanol solution. Drip in sulfuric/methanol solution until solution is acidic via ph paper.

Then evaporate to obtain Amphetamine sulphate.”

May be wise to try an acetone wash, or recystallize from fresh solvent to get purer product.

-GC

Definitely don't fill your bathtub with motor oil.
If you're interested in chemical transformations and stuff like that you should spend some time learning the basics of chemistry.

Definitely don't fill your bathtub with motor oil.
If you're interested in chemical transformations and stuff like that you should spend some time learning the basics of chemistry.

But motor oil is the good shit innit? I'm sure you can get STP on blotters... ;)

But motor oil is the good shit innit? I'm sure you can get STP on blotters... ;)
Motor oil is only good if you use it to fill a jacuzzi, a regular bathtub ain't gonna cut it.
Only the most select speed chefs know that trick.