• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine - The Drug You Learn to Hate

man reading this awake on night 2 after forcing down first piece of food in almost 2 days , a protein bar ... hit me deep. fuk
Try chilled yoghurt and mashed up tinned fruit - goes down a treat no matter how stimmed up you are

Try l-tyrosine. Takes you back to stage 1. Progressing through the stages is associated with depletion of vesicular dopamine. It is accompanied by deterioration of fine motor skills, impaired coordination, deterioration of short-term memory, dysphoria, blurred vision, loss of control over thoughts, etc. This supplement will help you experience euphoria so intense it just defies description. Just try lol

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this - I need to oversee my habit, and this was a real eye-opener.

Staying awake a fucking night and then its fucking expensive? Blow me. Fuck this shit, atleast got a lil bit so not that bad but still no sleep. Though only 1 night so who cares.

Staying awake a fucking night and then its fucking expensive? Blow me. Fuck this shit, atleast got a lil bit so not that bad but still no sleep. Though only 1 night so who cares.
I love being awake, bright-eyed, and bushy tailed at 4 AM. Sleep when you’re dead (or after 48 hours max).

I have observed that the sympathetic nervous system eventually stops responding to amphetamine. In one study, I read that this may be due to the accumulation of the metabolite p-hydroxyephedrine

0a0k3fjpa9n61.jpg

Exactly yes, can't make these things up.

Title of this thread is spot on though, granted 80% was with 2-FMA for me but it's much of the same gist.

I have observed that the sympathetic nervous system eventually stops responding to amphetamine. In one study, I read that this may be due to the accumulation of the metabolite p-hydroxyephedrine
Can you link to the paper/study?

16-32 mg/kg seems to be a quite high dose. That would translate to a 992 - 1984 mg for the average adult.

Does not appear to be relevant for therapeutic doses.