• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine Sulfate water solubility?

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I got a prescription for Evekeo today (50/50 Dextro/Levo ratio, amphetamine sulphate. Pretty much what benzedrine used to be back in the day) and according to the internet, it is water soluble. I tried dissolving a 10mg IR tablet in cold water in a spoon (don't try to stop me, I already started down that road years ago.) and all the blue powder just sat at the bottom of the spoon, under the water, and would not dissolve no matter how much I stirred and stirred. I sucked the liquid out through the cotton into a syringe and the liquid was clear, like water. No blue. The blue stuff stayed where it was at the bottom, none of it came through. So why wont it dissolve? Or is the clear liquid in the syringe amphetamine liquid, with just the fillers in the pill that won't dissolve?

Do you realize how little 10mg of powder is? A pill like that probably weighs between 150-300mg and Only about 3-10% is amphetamine. All the shit that didn't dissolve at the bottom is useless pill binders, it's actually better that it didn't dissolve so it's easier to filter out and not floating around in your circulatory system.

I have to say this, please don't IV these pills. If you do for the love of fuck use a micron filter, it could save you from a limb amputation due to missing/pill junk floating around in your veins. Or at the very least help make your veins last a little longer. Micron filters can be easily purchased online.