• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine substitute to use with phenibut?

fugme

Bluelighter
AFAIK both dopamine and norepinephrine increase cardiovascular stress, which is a main problem for me when using stims (heartrate, blood pressure, slight heartache etc). I think as far as amphetamine class goes you can't have one (euphoria) without the other (body stress) due to DA and NE.

I've tried phenibut with (completely anecdotal evidence from various dosages - i think i have atypical response):
Substance:Cardiovascular stress, even with high dosage of phenibut:Synergy with phenibut:Synergy for:Recreational use by itself:For:Low dosages for productivity:
DextroamphetamineBrutalPretty goodGeneral socializationUselessEverything except typing a lot of textVery good
Speed sulphatePretty badPretty goodGeneral socialization, mastrubationUselessEverything except mastrubationVery good
MDMADecentVery niceMainly music, enjoyment also socialization with close friends, mastrubationUselessEverything except mastrubation (great)/
MethylphenidateOKDoesn't pair that wellNothing reallyUselessEverything except typing a lot of textUseless
2C-BVirtually no stressDecentMusic and enjoyment onlyVery goodMusic, TV, retrospection, mood etc./
PhenylpiracetamIs it even a stimulant?Nothing specialFeeling more sober?Useless/Useless

Are there other recreational stimulants that have much lower cardiovascular stress and pair well with phenibut? What about stuff like nicotine? Or other stimulants that are not substituted amphetamines?

Last edited:
Good question is a recreational devoid of cardiovascular side effects possible. Seem's unlikely, you listed dex-Amphetamine which is pretty easy going when the dosage is low. 5/ 10 mg's.

This is an interesting table but dosages of the amphetamines would be helpful to interpret it more. Interesting that you find so many to be of ‘useless’ recreational value alone (presuming without phenibut. Lots of people find pretty solid recreational value in each (especially MDMA). You may be atypical in your response. Do you find that traditional benzos reduce your perceived cardiovascular stress when on stims?

Good question is a recreational devoid of cardiovascular side effects possible. Seem's unlikely, you listed dex-Amphetamine which is pretty easy going when the dosage is low. 5/ 10 mg's.

I don't know about recreational effects, but using dosages of 5mg for focus / energy / productivity works well and there isn't much side effects, also no insomnia.

This is an interesting table but dosages of the amphetamines would be helpful to interpret it more. Interesting that you find so many to be of ‘useless’ recreational value alone (presuming without phenibut. Lots of people find pretty solid recreational value in each (especially MDMA). You may be atypical in your response. Do you find that traditional benzos reduce your perceived cardiovascular stress when on stims?

I was planning to add dosages initially, but i didn't want to cluter up OP or perhaps misinform less knowledgable users (since my response is atypical) and generally didn't want to steer away from my inital question about non-prototypical stimulants. Taking stimulants by themselves, I've used dexamp up to 30mgs, speed up to 50mg (i fucked myself over with that one), up to 150mg of strong MDMA and up to 30mg of methylphenidate.

Yeah MDMA is supposed to be one of the most euphoric / prosocial / music-enhancing substances, but i never found this to be the case and i have some high quality stuff (it works very well for my friend). Much like these stimulants i have also found opiates to have 0 recreational value and only make me sedated at higher dosages. I have surprisingly found 2C-B to work well.

Benzos definitely help with overstimulation, especially something potent like alprazolam helps me fall asleep and i've mainly used it at comedown - however they do not exactly "counter" the effects of stims as most people like to post on the internet, i have experienced this myself when i took 30mg of dextroamphetamine and 4000mg of phenibut in afternoon - at night i still couldn't fall asleep so i took 2mg of alprazolam which knocked me out and i slept well, HOWEVER when i woke up i experienced this horrible feeling - my body had been overstimulated and working hard for the entire night while i was asleep and i felt that for about half of the day before dextroamphetamine wore off. It definitely has stronger body stress than racemic amphetamine, even if you'd adjust for impurities of speed.

Last edited:
I don't know about recreational effects, but using dosages of 5mg for focus / energy / productivity works well and there isn't much side effects, also no insomnia.

I was planning to add dosages initially, but i didn't want to cluter up OP or perhaps misinform less knowledgable users (since my response is atypical) and generally didn't want to steer away from my inital question about non-prototypical stimulants. Taking stimulants by themselves, I've used dexamp up to 30mgs, speed up to 50mg (i fucked myself over with that one), up to 150mg of strong MDMA and up to 30mg of methylphenidate.

Yeah MDMA is supposed to be one of the most euphoric / prosocial / music-enhancing substances, but i never found this to be the case and i have some high quality stuff (it works very well for my friend). Much like these stimulants i have also found opiates to have 0 recreational value and only make me sedated at higher dosages. I have surprisingly found 2C-B to work well.

Benzos definitely help with overstimulation, especially something potent like alprazolam helps me fall asleep and i've mainly used it at comedown
How ever great my hunger for intxication. 30 mg's D-Amp is to much, my limit is 15 mg with some 10 mg booster's. and a benzo at the end is mostly not needed but if available I 'll take em anyway.

Last time i woke up with the dose untouched next to me.

Serotonin releaser's/ inhibitor's just floor me in general. Euphoria but very sedating.

Methylphenidate I can't stand, 4f-Methylphenidate was ok. 2c-b is a gem. Like 2-ct-2.But 2c-c felt horrible. What a difference these little arrangements create.