• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Amphetamine salts and bowl movments

Judd9806

Greenlighter
This is a weird and gross topic, primarily about going number 2, know that before reading. Also sorry if this is a topic already, im new and looked everywhere for a home for my question.

So i am perscribed 5mg amphetamine salts, they are small blue circles, just got upped to 2x a day. And have smoked cannabis everyday for years. After being upped, i went on a bit of a bender and took 15 of them within a span of about 6 or 7 hours. Didnt stay hydrated to say the least and didnt really eat. The next morning (up all night obviously), out of nowhere i almost pooped my pantsI passed a hard blueish green mass, it was kind of like the shade of blue oil mixed in gas, but a bit darker. Stuck to the back was basically light brown gel that took up 1/3 the length of the stool. It is now 3 days later, i took about 3 more a day, every one of these days, and i keep having small black stools throughout the day. They kinda hurt. Im just curious if i should be concerned. Im stopping cold turkey for 2 weeks atleast starting tomorrow partly to see if it helps my bowls. But the blue gasoline green poop was only that one time, afyer that it was hard and black.

Sorry again, i know this is a gross topic, but any input would be really appreciated.

Have you eaten anything with a lot of blue or green dye, like cake with blue frosting? That always makes me shit blue or green for a few bowl movements. Those black dyed Burger King burgers from a few years ago also made my shit color fucked up. Think about what you have eaten over the last few days, if you haven't eaten anything with a lot of dye you should go to the doctor.