• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine Paste questions.

Diloadid

Bluelighter
Sorry if I have bad typing in this post, iPads suck.

I have searched a bit around blue light, utfse ... Etc.

I know amphetamine is usually considerably impure. Usually ranging from 10-20% purity.
This much I know. I am actually asking questions in regards to higher quality paste, at 40-50% purity.

If properly filtered can amphetamine paste/sulphate be admin. IV?

I found this old blue light thread on it, and it just seemed a bit outdated.
I was hoping some of the euro posters might have some insight on this.
Would it be more beneficial to just turn the paste into hcl? And if anyone could link me to more conclusive info on the subject matter, it would be appreciated. Thanks much.

what do you mean by properly filtered, in order to properly/safely IV, you must do an acetone wash, then filter the resulting goop/powder through a micron filter w/ distilled water. once you do that, you should be fine.

tar heroin is common in the west coast of US, and many useers IV this tar rock/goop by filtering through a micron filter, so even though it is isn't necessarily good to IV anything unpure, it's not going to kill you or hurt you if you do it sparingly and practice good HR techniques

I was wondering if the paste as is could be IV'd. So an acetone wash must be ensued to effectively IV? Or can the paste be IV by just using proper IV technique and micron filtering?

Edit. I don't see the point in performing the acetone wash on a product that is already relatively pure. That would be like performing an acetone wash on 84% purity MDMA. The product really can't get any more pure. I guess what I am majorly asking. Can you IV amphetamine sulphate?

Last edited:
I heard distilled water is actually worse than tap because the plates used in the distillery plants are rarely cleaned. Distiller water is not sterile it just has no minerals or solutes. Be careful and realize that injecting amp is very caustic to your cardiovascular system.

A lot of beating around the bush in this thread. Does anybody have any experience with IV amphetamine paste?

A lot of beating around the bush in this thread. Does anybody have any experience with IV amphetamine paste?

Yes. Dont do it. Trust me. You will feel the i tense high but you can also feel how the shit is clogging your veins. Its too dirty for iv. Constant pains everywhere on my body. Dont IV any amphs unless its made by pharmaceutical company (Adderall pill for example) and even then use microfilters desinged for pills

^If this 'paste' is the gak we often see in Aus and you definitely get in the US it will be methyl amphetamine just not in it's purest form which we in Australia often call ICE.

What colour is this paste? What happens when you add water? If you got it, then others get it I assume, you got it from a dealer? Ask the dealer what the deal is. I've IV'd some of the most rushing euphoric crystalline shit ranging from orange gum that was the consistency of tree sap to light blue fluffy powders and they were fucking amazing....and I consider myself an (ex) connoisseur. I've cooked I've used and often all depending on the materials and precursors when you are playing hobby chemist your creations along the way will come in all shapes and sizes so to speak......many can attest to preferring the 'less pure' cooks than the purest Ice which is also amazing though I find the purer the Meth the more it feels like IV'ing crystal MDMA or Molly for some obvious reasons as opposed to the really 'screaming in the ears' rushy gak.

If you research amphetamines you'll understand why some is hot and some is not.

Just wondering is amphetamine paste basically a really cut form of adderall pretty much??? If so, that really freaking sucks.

^If this 'paste' is the gak we often see in Aus and you definitely get in the US it will be methyl amphetamine just not in it's purest form which we in Australia often call ICE.
No, different drugs.
The amphetamine sold on the black market in australia is methamphetamine.
European paste is amphetamine sulphate.

Edit - ....although, i just realised the OP is from the Southern United States. So it probably is meth.
Oops - sorry.
Might be "shake'n'bake" though. I wouldnt shoot that.