• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amitriptyline side effects?

Pretty sure if you take MDMA on SSRIs it just doesn't work. I don't think SS is a risk. I stopped prozac for two weeks then took MDMA, it worked but not very well. Didn't seem dangerous. Do your own research though.

Gabapetin does fuck all for me! Its different folks different strokes I guess. My Dr said I might get tramadol which would be nice, cus this has improved it loads, but still last few hours of the day pain comes back. This new go is fucking brilliant, she sees past the opiate problems. I've had surgery and she knows I'm not just marking up the pain. The last.

Well at 10mg I found it made me nod only on small amount of gear. But that's cus it made me drowsy. I heard it potents opiates except codeine.

Also it can make you suicidally even off one dose, esp at 50mg. Got a mate who did fair few to see what happened. Well he went all weird, told me he hated me, then got a text from mate saying he tried to kill himself! So if you have history of suicide avoid!

But I would say not much rec value by itself.

It has made my back pain go away! With no side effects. Sounds cheesy but it has changed my life! Im so happy :)

is there any recreational value at 50mg? or any at all?
No not really.
Though it can synergise with (as wcote said) Opiates, Benzos and other downers.
But - as always with such substances - you need to be careful and start low dosage-wise...
Golden rule:

You can always taken more, but you cannot untake if you've taken too much!

Side effects - turning into somebody who feels nothing but hate, thinking that violence is OK, suicidal thoughts (which is the opposite of what its normally issued for), death! It's a strange one - I have so many friends who were on it via script and they all had different opinions on it (so I think it depends on the person taking it).

Yea it's really strange for me to hear that Bearlove - It's the only Antidep (well, Tricyclics as a whole) that have never had any horrible psychological side-effects on me.
But ofcourse I'm not surprised as it's a subjective thing.

I reckon another rule should be to only take it under your Dr's supervision really ay?

ADs definitely have massivley varying effects from one patient to another, this may be a result of the actual underlying reason fro the depression or anxiety or maybe a lot more is at play.

For me all thwe SSRIs I've taken have made me very ill, ranging from severe psychological issues to just plain throwing up. Tricyclics seem to have little to no effect at all good or bad.

I've tried a few other random ones, but Venflaxine has been the only one to provide a stable and at least partly positive effect, wher as I know others have had a terrible time on tnis stuff.

I'm giving serious thought to comming off them TBH, I have little emotion good or bad whihc is OK for a while but gets a bit earing after a while and is having knock on effect in the rest of my life in relating to other people, but scarey though

i tried 50mg out of pure boredom (i know its no excuse to eat random chemicals). It made me feel tired and quite emotionally neutral. I wont be experimenting with it again!

i tried 50mg out of pure boredom (i know its no excuse to eat random chemicals). It made me feel tired and quite emotionally neutral. I wont be experimenting with it again!

Sounds exactly like the expected results TBH, I can't dose higher than 20mg due to interaction with other ADs but couldnt notice any effect at all, either for emotion, sleep or pain

Taken them for years 100mg nightly came off the alcohol by detox and taken at night I have a good sleep and feel OK in the morn once I've had a cupola and a CIG did get really constipated in the beginning though

Fukin nasty little things . You can tell they aren't good for you almost straight away cos your piss smells of plastic the next day . Other folk like them .

Amatrityline has a nasty side-effect profile, as it's a strong anticholinergic. 10mg is not enough to get pain-killing benefits, according to my pain doctors, but 20mg should be enough. I do not find this substance recreational, it just produces a very mild relaxing effect. I can't fathom anyone taking this drug recreationally, to be perfectly honest.

I don't take them for fun but they seem better for me than the 15 cans of special brew I used to neck daily....... now for fun I am partial to a handful of clonazipan hare and there ;)

A friend of mine took some along with his usual dig of gear, completely lost it, he was found wondering around with the tv remote to his ear trying desperately to call me as he thought he'd lost me while down the shop, I hadnt even seen him that day..! I dont know the dose he took but it clearly fucked him up.

Poor fucker died not long after that, fuckin miss him.. :(

I havent tried them myself but from witnessing them been abused id advise against it unless youre feeling pretty reckless and fancy the possibility of been sectioned...!