Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
For everything American Horror Story post below. I’ll be back shortly to fill in as well..

This was one of my favorite tv shows to watch. I really like the 'carnival' and 'hotel' seasons the most. All the other ones were good too, but those have got to be my favv.
Is this your first time watching them?

Season 2 was the asylum. Season 3 is the start of the witches. 4 is the carnival.

Ah, I watched the 3rd season in 2 days lmao. That show was pretty good. The People who came up with the concept of the show graduated from the same high school I did
Yeah AHS is a great show to binge watch. I hated when the season would end. You get so involved with the season you are on, and once you figure out who is who and what is going on, the season would end. for me at least.

AHSSeason 10 was supposed to begin filming in Spring 2020, but then the coronavirus pandemic began flaring up in the United States so production was understandably delayed. Thus, the premiere date will now be sometime in 2021, FX has confirmed.

Covid fucked us out of a new season D:
At least one of the positive things about 2021 is a new season of AHS lol.

I liked the first two seasons then quit watching until Roanoke . And that was so ridiculous I've never watched again.

• Wow
Reactions: Ds
I liked the first two seasons then quit watching until Roanoke . And that was so ridiculous I've never watched again.
Yeah that season sucked. Kinda hit and miss. Cox enjoyed the witches season, and I was kinda like meh.
Really interested in seeing what season 10 will be like. hopefully it wont suck.

Last edited:
Have to agree with MsDiz. Murder House was my favorite with Hotel a close second. Just recently I had a few days of down time so I binge watched all the seasons on Netflix again ( except for Roanoke ). That one was the only one where I think they dropped the ball.

Holy fuck I love American Horror Story SO MUCH. Huge fan <3

Season 2 Asylum is my absolute fave. Season 1 Murder House and 4 Freak Show I also love love love. And Hotel was awesome. I love Lady Gaga so I knew I would love Hotel regardless, but omg how fucking amazing was Evan Peters in it!! I love him <3

I didn't even watch the Roanoke season pffft lol. I watched the first 2 episodes and turned it off. I then tried to watch it again and failed a second time so..... 🤷‍♀️

I didn't really rate Apocalypse that much. It was okay I guess. And Cult as well, it was okay. Coven was good. I dunno, witches don't really do it for me...

But I fucking loved 1984!!!! Have yall seen it?! SO good! I was hooked from the very first scene and binge-watched the whole season haha. (I was born in 1984 and I love all things 80s so I may have been a bit biased...)

I am introducing my partner to AHS tonight, he hasn't seen any of it yet. I'm starting with Season 2. I know I know, a bit unorthodox. But I want him to like it.

Coven and Apocalypse were my favourites, both closely linked which was a plus. I haven't found the other series as engaging for some reason. Maybe I'll try again some day.

What's this season about? I saw that thing about the movie that makes people want to kill each other.
I'm trying to get into Season 10 but it is very difficult. No question the 2 that created this show are brilliant but it seems they are running out of material. Season 10 is pretty lame so far. Quite frankly I'm not sure what it is about . It's on par with Roanoke.

Seasons 1 thru 5......excellent. They started getting a little less good after Hotel until Apocalypse came along that was a collaboration that brought Season 3 into focus. But Roanoke, 1984, and this current one seem to be my least favorite 3.

In my opinion Seasons 1, 3, 4, and 5 were awesome. The other seasons have their good episodes but the premise isn't that good. Bit on the corny side.

I still binge watched seasons 1 through 9 last winter as I really do enjoy the show....even the less than excellent episodes still have their charm.