Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

amapola

n3ophy7e

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
It is with terrible sadness that I must notify the Bluelight community that a few months ago our dear friend amapola was tragically killed by a drunk driver. I received a PM from his sister's friend who now owns his computer, and who came across his BL account and responded to a PM I sent him a while ago.

amapola was a fantastic moderator and an exemplary senior moderator. He always had the best interests of Bluelight and its members at heart, and he was always helpful and considerate to everyone he dealt with. It was a huge loss to this community when he stopped logging in and I know all of us hoped nothing sinister had happened to him, but now that we know he is not coming back it's an even bigger loss. Our deepest condolences to his friends and family.

RIP our wonderful ama, thank you for everything <3

Ahh :(.

I kind of dreaded something like this happened.

RIP amapola.

You are already sorely missed.

This is just awful.

Ama, thank you so much. I hope you know how much you helped me after Dave died. You were a truly wonderful human being and the world is a far sadder place now.. it has lost someone amazing.

RIP ama <3

:\

I really hoped he was just avoiding BL

RIP. He was really a good dude.

RIP amapola.

That's terrible news. I didn't know him too well, but still hate to hear stuff like this. Condolences to his family and friends.
You will definitely be missed

Rest in peace, amapola. Bluelight will never forget you, or the things you have done.

amapola once taught me the way Kratom is metabolized in the body. I will never forget that information.

it was a pleasure to work beside such an inspiration and role model on BL. you won't be forgotten, not over such a tragedy.

fare thee well <3

This is why I call the cops on all the drunk drivers I see, following them and making sure they get arrested.

If you were truly a good soul, you will make your way to a better place that is free from the sadness and pain of this world.

Peace be to you and your family. We will all meet one another again someday.

wow this is absolutely terrible!

peace and blessings for you amapola <3

we didn't speak much but he made me chuckle more than once. sad to see him go, and in such a terrible way! :(

Rest In Peace Amapola. Hope you're feeling at one with the universe.

Really sad to see.

Amapola was a great contributor to this site, and was always courteous and professional. We had become mods around the same time, and were chosen as smods in the same round, so I really got to enjoy working closely with him. We had great mutual respect for one another, and his contributions will not be forgotten. There was so much stuff behind the scenes that he did to improve this site, and most people will never know the extent of his work here.

You were a true asset to this site man, rest easy brother.

Holy fuck.

:(

My condolences to his family and friends.

:(