• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

Amantadine?

WellTram​

Sorry, you didn't tell me the amount in each pill.
I'm also prone to seizures, and tramadol DEFINITELY causes that.
If you could try amantadine on its own, at a lower dosage, and let us know... I'd appreciate it!
 
Isnt this whats referred to as the bliss molecule or at I thinking about something else?
If it comes in a delicious form, dark colored and lightly sweetened.
Called Chocolate or Cocoa/ Cacao ? That was my first thought AnandAmide.

The endo-cannabinoid also present in a nice pure bar of one of the miracles,
of Earth Chocolate. That s a whole other neurosystem.
 
Top