RhythmSpring
Bluelighter
If anyone knows how to mitigate the sweating side-effect of Amanita, please let me know! It was profuse and quite uncomfortable.
Friend texted me she found some. Far away, so I checked my local spot. They were there! Yellow-orange-ish Guessowii var. - Amanita Muscaria.
I skipped and hopped around in delight in finding them. They are always so beautiful and inspiring. to see.
I found a mature one and broke off two chunks and ate them. They were tasty. No complaints on the taste. They went down easy. I had taken a microdose of Syrian Rue that morning, and some potent anti-inflammatory herbs. And raw cabbage. Stomach mostly empty, system mostly sensitive.
Within 15 minutes I started feeling altered. A little queasy, and felt the contents of my colon liquefy. It was time to head home and use the bathroom.
I stopped to put air in my tires but they didn't need it. Errand check!
Poop.
Now I'm sweating. Just profusely, and constantly for 3.5 hours. It sucks. So uncomfortable. I'm warm but I'm chilled by the sweat. Had to take my shirt off and dry myself with a towel a couple times. Change a shirt. Ugh.
I also was expelling a lot of phlegm from the back of my throat. It felt really cleansing, clearing out my chest congestion. The result was a feeling of emptiness, clarity, and strength. Beautiful.
I try dozing. Nope. Uncomfortable. I walk to a nice spot by a stream and drum and think and listen and make a phone call or two. Get a little insight.
I walk home, still sweating. My vision is blurry. Never really experienced that before. Interesting. I can still function in a composed matter and present myself well. I don't think anyone I talked to thought I was on anything. Good thing I didn't have to drive with that blurry vision.
I took a long, hot shower and I think that helped, but it was also at about the 3.5 hour mark, so the sweat was probably starting to subside anyway.
I felt giddy. Oh, before the shower I felt beautiful, shuddering strength radiating from my chest. I flexed and had a good upper body workout. I feel and look noticeably stronger and bigger. Woot. I could do this again to build muscle, but I think I need to address the sweating thing. That sucked.
Afterglow sweet. I feel stronger and clearer within myself.
Friend texted me she found some. Far away, so I checked my local spot. They were there! Yellow-orange-ish Guessowii var. - Amanita Muscaria.
I skipped and hopped around in delight in finding them. They are always so beautiful and inspiring. to see.
I found a mature one and broke off two chunks and ate them. They were tasty. No complaints on the taste. They went down easy. I had taken a microdose of Syrian Rue that morning, and some potent anti-inflammatory herbs. And raw cabbage. Stomach mostly empty, system mostly sensitive.
Within 15 minutes I started feeling altered. A little queasy, and felt the contents of my colon liquefy. It was time to head home and use the bathroom.
I stopped to put air in my tires but they didn't need it. Errand check!
Poop.
Now I'm sweating. Just profusely, and constantly for 3.5 hours. It sucks. So uncomfortable. I'm warm but I'm chilled by the sweat. Had to take my shirt off and dry myself with a towel a couple times. Change a shirt. Ugh.
I also was expelling a lot of phlegm from the back of my throat. It felt really cleansing, clearing out my chest congestion. The result was a feeling of emptiness, clarity, and strength. Beautiful.
I try dozing. Nope. Uncomfortable. I walk to a nice spot by a stream and drum and think and listen and make a phone call or two. Get a little insight.
I walk home, still sweating. My vision is blurry. Never really experienced that before. Interesting. I can still function in a composed matter and present myself well. I don't think anyone I talked to thought I was on anything. Good thing I didn't have to drive with that blurry vision.
I took a long, hot shower and I think that helped, but it was also at about the 3.5 hour mark, so the sweat was probably starting to subside anyway.
I felt giddy. Oh, before the shower I felt beautiful, shuddering strength radiating from my chest. I flexed and had a good upper body workout. I feel and look noticeably stronger and bigger. Woot. I could do this again to build muscle, but I think I need to address the sweating thing. That sucked.
Afterglow sweet. I feel stronger and clearer within myself.
