• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids am i rlly withdrawaling or is it in my head???

shlizzz

Greenlighter
so i haven’t gone longer than 24hrs w/o taking a pain pill in like three years...my boyfriends mom was prescribed roxies which is what started it, then she got put on oxy OP’s, now she’s on morphine sulfate which i hate so essentially i no longer have access to anything.

every month for the last few years there’s also a plug w/ roxies, so there’s like one week every month where i get a bunch of those and his mom would get her meds and hook me up w/ them, then the rest of the month i’d slow down and only be taking like 15-30mg a day....

now it’s been two days since i’ve had anything and i kinda feel like i’m dying but i guess i just need someone to tell me that since i was only taking like 30mg a day for a couple weeks before this that it’s just in my head and i just feel shitty cus i want drugs and not cus i’m physically withdrawing lol

YES. its not just in your head . youre in withdrawal, typically it takes 24-48hrs for it to get real noticable, and by day 3 you wana die, but most heavy users will be in wd within 12-24 hours, i feel it in fucking 8-12 so you have a blessing, TAKE THOSE MORPHINE SULFATES. im on 400mg Morphine sulphate brand Kadian /day those are god sends, especially if you wana cut down or wtv, i take them crushed up, and even then i feel the effects for a good 6-9 hours before they wear off, best damn shit next to oxy hands down. but don't get into nodding from them because you'll have a bigger problem than when you started.

well what really started this is i HAD been trying to taper off w/ the morphine sulphates, but my boyfriends mom actually went to the hospital for dehydration two days ago and i haven’t been able to get any from her so this is a forced withdrawal lol. i wish i could just go to urgent care or something and be like “i’m withdrawaling can i have three days of benzos, thanks” lol. plus my boyfriend doesn’t know that i was getting them from his mom so often so the whole situation is kinda fucked.

well, when this happened to me and i'm a HEAVY user..... i drank 1-2 litres no joke of hard liquor every single day for about think it was 11 days, and i bitched at EVERYTHING and anything and every fiber of my body hurt, plus my actual chronic pain came back with a vengeance, to this day, if i had to withdraw again cold turkey, id kill myself but thats not very positive talk, lets try and get you through this LOL, liquor helps abit, anything to get your mind off of the drugs pretty much, and i'll suggest this with EXTREME CAUTION ... you can try abit of cocaine maybe if you cant get any benzos, LYRICA/PREGABALIN OR GABAPENTIN DO SERIOUSLY TAKE THAT 'edge' you feel off significantly which aren't narcotics so many you can find those just for heavens sake don't make the mistake i did i didn't take my rx of them for a year and abit, got more from a friend and took 1600+ pills of them this month and now i'm worried about wd from those too -,-

but you don't sound sick so to speak so thats really the best shit ever

YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HELP, MOSTLY BY KNOCKING YOU OUT OR GETTING YOU HIGH AS SHIT THATS NOT REALLY A 'HARD DRUG' dabs/shatter/hash oil plus theyre fucking great. you dont need to buy the whole 10000$ setup or dab pen you can buy a meth pipe for 5-20$ and use that but for that you best get shatter since you can drop pieces in vs the gooey crumble/oil

hahah well thank u for the advice!!! i’m just gonna try to knock myself out or find bars. what sucks also is the roxies land in like 4 days so i’m probz gonna withdraw then go right back to it lol