• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Am I overdoing it? Methylphenidate and caffeine combo

Ab33

Bluelighter
Am I overdoing it when combining Ritalin 10mg and caffeine and feel heart palpitations,headaches (due increased breathing/hyperventilating?),slight increased in blood pressure,insomnia,etc

Altough I found that drinking water, eating in time and relaxing quite avveliates this xD. My HR off stims is 60, when on it it van range from 60-84(depending if I'm anxious,hydrated,well fed,have slept well,relaxed).

Don't know if the upcoming exams also have a role in too it as they quite sit in my head the whole day. I know stims van cause anxiety but its sometimes difficult to convince yourself that lol xD. I am currently sort of home schooled (i learn indepently,as I'm 20 year old and have lost many years,and try obtain my high school degree) and lots of time alone, maybe that's also why. Maybe the current anxiety and stim use (which is known to worsens anxiety in sensitive individuals).

Also these palpitations come with slight chest pain on the left. Fking weird. But the more I Hydratie myself and reassure myself there's nothing wrong, admit the exam stress also worden it and do these breathing exercices the more it goes away.

Ritalin is a strong NDRI so yeah consuming caffeine might be overkill depending on the individual

Personally if I had exam anxiety I would use benzos strategically especially the night before & then after waking up take small dose with the Ritalin 30 minutes before exam

Ritalin is a strong NDRI so yeah consuming caffeine might be overkill depending on the individual

Personally if I had exam anxiety I would use benzos strategically especially the night before & then after waking up take small dose with the Ritalin 30 minutes before exam
Holy shit I Will quickly cease it then. Any chance I increased my chance of damaging my heart and die prematurely? I really do hope not.

Holy shit I Will quickly cease it then. Any chance I increased my chance of damaging my heart and die prematurely? I really do hope not.
Nah your doses are low so you should keep it that way

Just don’t drink strong coffee after….

Ritalin 10mg is a standard low dose X 3 times daily
Ritalin 20mg X 3 times daily is the upper end of acceptable standard dosing for an adult male

You should buy/try Phenibut 250mg capsules from Nootropics depot .com ….take 4 capsules 1,000mg of Phenibut 3 hours prior to your Ritalin 10mg dose, as Phenibut takes 3 hours for onset of effects (4-5 hours max concentration) and lasts 12-20 hours. Best to take immediately when you wake up, as it lasts all day

It’s basically GABA that can penetrate the BBB due to the Phenyl ring, releasing dopamine in addition to being a gabapentinoid and kinda like a benzodiazepine, relaxing, mood-boosting, calming, pro-social, mild euphoriant.

…It will reduce any negative side effects from Ritalin

Interesting note, the day after I take 2 grams of Phenibut, the euphoria from Ritalin is soooo much more apparent and pleasurable