• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Am I injecting in the Median Cubital Vein (dangerous)?

SKnickZ

Greenlighter
hey guys. I am injecting speed powder about three times a week. I have been using the crook of my arm and after that stopped working, the hands (with a 27g needle which is the smallest I can buy). And I have tried in the forearms but for some reason it is impossible to hit a vein there. So I have used a newly found vein lower on the arm. I don't see it so good (unless I tighten a tourniquet super hard), but I can feel it and it's truly a big vein. I can always draw blood, and yes it is dark vein blood and not light artery blood, and successfully inject. I will rotate injection sites so it doesn't go away too fast though

You can see it down below in the picture. The thing is, I just can't seem to find it on ANY picture, and the bottom of it is, as you can see, located close to the median cubital vein. Oh, almost forgot. The reason why I don't want to inject in the median cubital vein, is because I've read there's an artery right beneath it. And, why are my veins not matching vein maps on google, am I malformed or something?

http://i.imgur.com/fdrglBV.png

Black: The vein i inject in
Red: Where I have injected so far. And if it was unclear, I haven't injected in the whole circle, but only one the part of the black line that is in the circle.
Blue: A little vein I can see, but it looks too small to be the median cubital vein.

This is more fitting for a medical forum, but I hope I placed it right.

I want to use drugs safely, not get sick, get abscesses, lose my limbs, and so on. Thanks!

Last edited: