• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Am i doing too much ritalin? (right now)

TittyMcSwag

Greenlighter
Heey so, first post heujj.
made an account on this site for asking some questions about my current "high"
so, at 20h00 i started with swallowing a concerta 54mg (peeled, and cut into little pieces to get rid of the extended release mechanism. Was about 42.12mg). between 9 and 10pm i took some peels i collected from other concerta pills (about 43,56mg) sublingual and another peeled 36mg concerta pill (about 28.08mg) orally. About half an hour later some other peels sublingual, which was something like 31.60mg or so. About 2hours later, (00h30) i started cutting another concerta peeled 36mg pill (which took like forever to cut of the inner membrane!) into tiny little pieces and took it sublingual, this was again 28.08mg. Half an hour later another peeled concerta pill sublingual, this time a 54mg (which was 42.12mg unpeeled). Long story short; i took about 215.56mg Methylphenidate in 5hours.

now, my question is; i felt fine the whole time, but now, about 2hours after my last dose (7hours since first dose) I'm thinking about taking another 54mg and 36mg pill sublingual together (this time unpeeled, for a total acute dose of 90mg), but I'm wondering if I'm not going to high with my total dose for this night. Taking it would bring me on a total dose of 305.56mg for this night, and I'm wondering if this isnt too much.
I believe i have a moderate tolerance, and atm i'm feeling fine, just some comedown effects and a little pressure around the heart, but i always get that from recreational ritalin use.

Also, i was wondering if it is save to take about 3x10mg Zolpidem to sleep after enjoying my last dose for about 1.5 - 2hours?

so, basic line; 305.56mg Ritalin over 7hours, + 30mg zolpidem. Is it safe?

that is a lot of ritalin for sure, but you probably have a tolerance and the doses following the first with ritalin are always less and less powerful

how is your heart rate?

though you did a whole lot of ritalin, i think you'll be fine - but check your heart rate anyway. people always get chest pains on stims but its mostly related to anxiety, you don't seem anxious at all about so your chest pain could be something else - heart muscle complaining or smth. be careful.

and yes it'll be fine to take the zolpidem with the ritalin. i don't know about zolpidem specifically but benzos such as clonazepam kill the comedown and also dull the high a lot.

The one time I took Ambien (zolpidem) for a come down I was up another 6 hours and I don't recall those 6 or so hours just waking up at my computer with world of warcraft running

ambien and ritalin is a great combo for after some sleep deprivation

you get datura like hallucinations.. its worth a try

High dose Methylphenidate makes sleep really hard to achieve.
The maximum dose should be 144mg's.
You broke down the outer coating of an extended release tablet?
I'm really not sure if this makes a difference as the XR version was made to prevent insufflation.
The temptation is to always re-dose and it's really hard to stick to a sleeping pattern or eventual comedown.
It sounds dumb and obvious, but try having a long soak in the tub, a spliff if need be. Just be careful if you've been awake for a looong time.

Yes that's far too much Methylphenidate. People who have ADD/ADHD don't even take near that amount, and even in people who have ADD/ADHD where they need a higher dose don't go past 60mg in a day.