• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I abusing MDMA? Not quite sure.

, you should take MDMA no more than once a month

I know this is a common belief but it's really no more than 4 times per YEAR, as suggested by the man who synthesized the drug. I don't want to dig up studies but it for sure takes longer than 30 days abstaining from the drug for your brain to "recover" from the experience, especially if you're re-dosing more than once. Once a month is better than no moderation at all, I just thought I would chime in.

I would say what you are doing is abusing MDMA... If you feel you need to take 600mgs throughout the night then you've developed a good bit of tolerance and would probably benefit from staying away from it for at least a few months of not at least half a year!

I also agree with the people saying that you should get a different dealer/ make this one give you your money's worth... I lived in scotland for four years and got my MDMA through people I got to know through clubbing, grams were always grams. You can definitely find better dealers! It's unlikely that this was 1000mg of MDMA as even crystals are usually cut with fillers, caffeine, and other impurities!

As a last point amphetamine is not the same as coke! For one it's cheaper, lasts longer and has more intense and pronounced effects! There's no need to go to the bathroom every hour to snort some more, you can take a good dose in the beginning of the night and keep going all night. It also gives you that confidence with the ladies, and is probably the best drug have sex on in my experience!

I know this is a common belief but it's really no more than 4 times per YEAR, as suggested by the man who synthesized the drug. I don't want to dig up studies but it for sure takes longer than 30 days abstaining from the drug for your brain to "recover" from the experience, especially if you're re-dosing more than once. Once a month is better than no moderation at all, I just thought I would chime in.

By all means dig up these studies. Shulgin suggests 4 times a year not so much for preventing brain damage, but instead preserving the true magic of the experience.

Now been 5 weeks since the binge of pretty much doing all that coke and MDMA in the picture in one night and feel pretty down from a mood perspective.

I'm starting to get cranky and want to take MD again but know I'm going Ibiza in July (don't wanna fuck up my brain / rolls for then)

Well I guess I should start rolling all the time then lol. This always comes up on a more juvenile drug forum I go too. What I'm trying to get at is why the hell would one NOT be cautious as all hell with a drug that hasn't had much research done on it. Right now there is no definitive study about how often is safe to use. May as well stick to the guideline of the guy who re-synthesized it and introduced it to the world. Straight from the horses mouth, I don't see how people think "Oh he just means magic, not brain damage... I guess I should ignore that 3 month rule". Not saying you said this or anything, it's just in my opinion "4 times a year/ every 3 months" is literally the ONLY thing we can really go off right now, why fuck with it?

One of my friends was telling me about this study about neuroelasticity thing concerning brain damage with the MDxx's he'd read where the damage done by the chemical is actually repaired but takes something like double the time spent rolling (and probably a bunch more relative math) to do so. I really wish I could find the report he was talking about because you're right that there really isn't a consensus about the damage done.

I also remember hearing a story about a guy that eventually got reported who was heavily addicted to MDMA and ate something absolutely ridiculous like 10-12 pills every day for years(!) and when they finally brought him in he had basically tetanus-like jaw tension to the point where he couldn't talk, and his arms were all locked up like a big methy dinosaurs. But he was alive, and obviously had been conscious enough to press the pills he was taking (he had his own press for solely personal use, according to the story) Just makes you wonder exactly what kind of damage is being done up there. I can't wait for a more consolidated consensus about the neurotoxicity of MDxx to be reached. Because about 90% of my friends who roll do so every weekend.