• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

AM-2201: storage in solution for easy oral dosing?

I used to mod CD (different account) when the synthetics first came about, the decision made was that CD was more appropriate for discussion of things like making blends, methods of smoking, for people who were looking for an experience similar to smoking weed, and that PD was more appropriate for things like this, high-dose oral use for a more psychedelic experience. Of course, I mod neither forum now.

Umm.. this thread is a year old.. lets just ignore the CD / PD debate please..

Is AM-2201 soluble in milk?

also is it active in ethanol solution or does it need to be in fat ?

Chainer (CD mod) has extensive experience using synthetic cannabinoids, and recommends using 3x your usual oral dose. I personally wouldn't use milk as a solvent, is there a reason you're drawn to it? It's pretty hard to predict, but milk is mostly water, which it won't go into. Yeah, of course it's active in EtOH.

Yeah, vodka's a great solvent for drugs, it's just alcohol and water, and it won't spoil. You should have no trouble going to 1mg/ml (no promises though).

Massively depends on the fat content of whatever you've just eaten/have eaten it with. Go for something runny that is fast to be absorbed and metabolised.