View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Always pee before DMT

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
Yeah, title lol. I mean I had to pee some before I did it but then after a few rips I was like wait did I piss myself??? No I didn't, but I thought I had. What a strange trip.

Yeah, title lol. I mean I had to pee some before I did it but then after a few rips I was like wait did I piss myself??? No I didn't, but I thought I had. What a strange trip.
A CAT scan with contrast feels like you're peeing yourself 2. In a good way. Wish I could get whatever they shoot ya up with tbh

A CAT scan with contrast feels like you're peeing yourself 2. In a good way. Wish I could get whatever they shoot ya up with tbh

You know I’ve gotten a ton of those and they always told me that but it never did. Definitely could feel that flush though. I’d always tell them to have the machine inject as slowly as possible cuz one time it pumped in so quick felt like my vein was gonna burst. Hurt like a MF.

-GC

You know I’ve gotten a ton of those and they always told me that but it never did. Definitely could feel that flush though. I’d always tell them to have the machine inject as slowly as possible cuz one time it pumped in so quick felt like my vein was gonna burst. Hurt like a MF.

-GC
I love the stuff. Feels like my ears are on fire at first and then the warm travels to your toes. Entire body wash :)